New WSOP software
Im not sure if wsop updated but some of the SaT hotkeys dont work. Bet, move table to next slot are two Ive noticed so far. Fold+stack table still works
(08-09-2021, 11:32 PM)Andees10 Wrote: Im not sure if wsop updated but some of the SaT hotkeys dont work. Bet, move table to next slot are two Ive noticed so far. Fold+stack table still works

Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and check again?

Specifically test those same 3 hotkeys: Fold+stack, Bet, and Move table to next slot

The "Move table to next slot" hotkey should always work..
I removed site and re-included. Same result, Fold+stack works, bet sizes seem to work, bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't. Im still able to manually drag a table to a different slot. I also made sure the table wasn't locked in a slot
(08-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Andees10 Wrote: bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't

What part fails? The Bet part? or the Move to next slot part?

What if you try just a Bet hotkey by itself, or a "Move to next slot" by itself? Can you set those up and let me know?
(08-10-2021, 03:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Andees10 Wrote: bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't

What part fails? The Bet part? or the Move to next slot part?

What if you try just a Bet hotkey by itself, or a "Move to next slot" by itself? Can you set those up and let me know?

Sorry that's what I meant. "Bet" and "move to next slot", "Move to previous slot" all don't work individually. I press the key and nothing happens.
(08-10-2021, 04:37 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Sorry that's what I meant. "Bet" and "move to next slot", "Move to previous slot" all don't work individually. I press the key and nothing happens.

Hmmmmm thats very strange. Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Ok nevermind I restarted my computer and now it works. Sorry about that
No problem. Let me know if anything else pops up
Site updated, SaT not working
(10-04-2021, 11:28 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Site updated, SaT not working

That's not really helpful. Specifically what isn't working? More details is better than less

As before, can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of the WSOP tables, and also for the main lobby?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10