New WSOP software
Is it possible to get stack and tile compatible with this software? If i'm not mistaken it's 888's "poker 8" software. I tried "888pokernew" in SaT and that didn't work. The site i'm on is wsop

Thanks
Try the 888PacificPokerQT site profile
(07-23-2021, 01:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Try the 888PacificPokerQT site profile

Im getting a failure this table doesn't match for 888PacificPokerQT
Can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of these WSOP tables?
(07-23-2021, 07:34 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of these WSOP tables?

title=[Lagos Island NLH 10¢/20¢],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDC],pid=[28400]
Thanks. Yeah that won't match. Did WSOP recently put out an update? Can you send a few more things:

Can you also send the diagnostic for the main lobby window?

And can you use the SAT menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot with GDIP, and send a screenshot of the poker table when its your turn to act and all the fold/call/bet buttons are visible?
(07-23-2021, 09:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Thanks. Yeah that won't match. Did WSOP recently put out an update? Can you send a few more things:

Can you also send the diagnostic for the main lobby window?

And can you use the SAT menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot with GDIP, and send a screenshot of the poker table when its your turn to act and all the fold/call/bet buttons are visible?

Yeah this is the first time it's available in my state and apparently the software is new, I see another state has the old software.

title=[WSOP.PA],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[43016]

pm'd you the screenshot
Thanks the screenshot is the new 888software thats been deployed for them for a while.

I've added support for WSOP.PA into "888PokerNew" in this version 2.99.13zk

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zk.exe

Please let me know if it works
Awesome, seems like everything is working. Can't thank you enough. I appreciate how reliable your software and customer service have been.
(07-24-2021, 03:34 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Awesome, seems like everything is working. Can't thank you enough. I appreciate how reliable your software and customer service have been.

Excellent thanks for the report. I don't play on all of these sites so I rely on customers to tell me when things break and need to be fixed

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10