Table doesn't stack after I fold it
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a custom site (Adda52) and am facing some problems. When I Include the new site using DWM scan mode and press F10 I get the error that the fold button was black etc. however the hand is folded. If I ignore this and configure the site it works perfectly in "After entring pot", move to grid layout but in the When action required there are always tables in my grid and if I fold a hand the table is swapped with another table (same thing if I use a hotkey to stack). I guess it's cause of the black fold button thing, the fold button is Red on Adda52. 

If I include the site again using PW scan mode I don't get that error after pressing F10, the hand folds perfectly. Now when I use "when action needed" layout the table moves to grid when action is needed and the goes back to the stack when I use the hotkey to stack the table. I can also have like 7 tables in stack with none in the grid if no action is needed yet. However when playing, the table doesn't stack from the grid when I press the fold button. It rarely stacks and I have to manually do it. 

Can you please help me fix the problem. I want t use the when action needed layout and I want the table to stack properly after I press the fold button.
(07-27-2021, 04:44 AM)authoritah23 Wrote: I'm trying to configure a custom site (Adda52) and am facing some problems. When I Include the new site using DWM scan mode and press F10 I get the error that the fold button was black etc. however the hand is folded. If I ignore this and configure the site it works perfectly in "After entring pot", move to grid layout but in the When action required there are always tables in my grid and if I fold a hand the table is swapped with another table (same thing if I use a hotkey to stack). I guess it's cause of the black fold button thing, the fold button is Red on Adda52. 
Yes exactly. You shouldn't ignore that error.

(07-27-2021, 04:44 AM)authoritah23 Wrote: If I include the site again using PW scan mode I don't get that error after pressing F10, the hand folds perfectly. Now when I use "when action needed" layout the table moves to grid when action is needed and the goes back to the stack when I use the hotkey to stack the table. I can also have like 7 tables in stack with none in the grid if no action is needed yet. However when playing, the table doesn't stack from the grid when I press the fold button. It rarely stacks and I have to manually do it. 
This likely means that when you went through the custom site setup, the fold button region might have been incorrectly configured, and so SAT is not detecting the mouse clicks inside that region. Or perhaps you have "left mouse click detection" turned off in SAT advanced options

(07-27-2021, 04:44 AM)authoritah23 Wrote: Can you please help me fix the problem. I want t use the when action needed layout and I want the table to stack properly after I press the fold button.
A few weeks ago, someone else requested support for adda52, and so i added built-in support for it for them. It will be included in the next release. Can you download this version and see if it works? v2.99.13zk

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zk.exe

Just find the built-in "adda52new" site in the dropdown and try to include that. This site uses PW scan mode by default, which is what I found to be required for this site. As I remember, when launching adda52, there is an option to enable their "new beta" client when you see the loading progress bar, and that is what is required to use this profile in SAT.

Let me know
(07-27-2021, 06:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: A few weeks ago, someone else requested support for adda52, and so i added built-in support for it for them. It will be included in the next release. Can you download this version and see if it works? v2.99.13zk

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zk.exe

Just find the built-in "adda52new" site in the dropdown and try to include that. This site uses PW scan mode by default, which is what I found to be required for this site. As I remember, when launching adda52, there is an option to enable their "new beta" client when you see the loading progress bar, and that is what is required to use this profile in SAT.

Let me know

Installed this version and played about 2.5k hands on it. It's working pretty well. That "new beta" is the final and only version now and works fine there. The "Send tables to stack at the End of Hand" feature also works well. 

The only issues are related to focus on the window. In the adda software there is a setting "Auto Focus Window On My Turn". When this is off the tables in the stack don't move to the grid or come on top of the stack and I time out. When that setting in the software is on then the table where I need to make a decision comes on top of the stack and is then moved to the grid. I guess that's how Stack and Tile figures out that it's my turn. Cause of the same reason the Move to Grid feature "When dealt cards" doesn't move the tables to the grid when the cards are dealt but are when it's my turn to make a preflop decision. Effectively When dealt cards works the same way as When action required. SaT surely know when my hole cards are there are aren't cause the end of hand feature works well so I guess it's something to do with the focus on table issue. I've attached a screenshot of the Advanced Options tab for the settings I'm using. 

[Image: sSVKfvw.png]
(07-28-2021, 09:11 PM)authoritah23 Wrote: Installed this version and played about 2.5k hands on it. It's working pretty well. That "new beta" is the final and only version now and works fine there.
Ok good to know

(07-28-2021, 09:11 PM)authoritah23 Wrote: The only issues are related to focus on the window. In the adda software there is a setting "Auto Focus Window On My Turn". When this is off the tables in the stack don't move to the grid or come on top of the stack and I time out. When that setting in the software is on then the table where I need to make a decision comes on top of the stack and is then moved to the grid. I guess that's how Stack and Tile figures out that it's my turn. Cause of the same reason the Move to Grid feature "When dealt cards" doesn't move the tables to the grid when the cards are dealt but are when it's my turn to make a preflop decision. Effectively When dealt cards works the same way as When action required. SaT surely know when my hole cards are there are aren't cause the end of hand feature works well so I guess it's something to do with the focus on table issue. I've attached a screenshot of the Advanced Options tab for the settings I'm using. 

https://i.imgur.com/sSVKfvw.png

This doesn't really make sense to me... Typically you want that setting turned OFF inside all of your poker sites, because SAT should be handling the table popup instead. Also, you made sure to Remove your custom site, after you Included the bulit-in "adda52new" site, yes?

First things first: can you run the Test here, and see if it works:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Basically just open one table, use the SAT menu for Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line correctly shows NO when its not your turn, and changes to YES, when it is your turn

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
[settings]
table_width=715
table_height=525
total_slots=4
slot1x=329
slot1y=0
slot2x=1070
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
play_sound_when_action_req=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
minimize_to_tray=1
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_actionreq_count=1
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=
party_click_im_back=0
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
slot3x=330
slot3y=525
slot4x=1072
slot4y=525
bring_bodog_popups_above=1
winamax_border_fix=
winamax_check_for_free=1
table_count_gui_x=162
table_count_gui_y=872
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=0
gui_y=366
last_tab=
filename=4_Tabling_Adda.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.13zk
win_ver=10.0.19043
dpi=96
v=tr
last_version=2.99.13
ggbetsize_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=adda52new
adda52new_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Adda52Poker\poker.exe
adda52new_included_resized_table_width=743
adda52new_included_resized_table_height=533
adda52new_included_hole_x_coord=521
adda52new_included_hole_y_coord=344
adda52new_included_fold_color=0x1616ca
adda52new_included_call_color=0x1616ca
adda52new_included_bet_color=0x1616ca
adda52new_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x6b4a16
adda52new_included_flop_x_coord=380
adda52new_included_flop_y_coord=258
adda52new_included_table_color_behind_flop=0xbc9860
adda52new_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=5
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=S
hotkey2action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey2key=G
hotkey3action=Keep table in grid
hotkey3key=L
hotkey4action=Cycle stack forward
hotkey4key=N
hotkey5action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey5key=Space
send_table_under_mouse=1
So I tried the test in two scenarios.

1. Have the Auto Focus on my Window setting off in the poker client. SaT did not read the table and didn't send it to the stack. I couldn't even snap it into a grid or the stack. The testing info pop up showed NO throughout.

2. Have the Auto Focus on my Window setting on. SaT recognized the table, sent it to the stack and the Action required info was correct throughout.
PS: I removed the custom site before I added the included build in "adda52new" site. So that's the only Included site
So in my poker client I switched off the setting for Auto focus and shut all softwares down and restarted my computer. Started everything up and SaT is now reading my tables perfectly with that setting off and the "when cards are dealt" grid mode also seems to be working as soon as the cards are dealt. Funny. I'll play a few thousand hands now with multiple tables and see how it works out.
(07-29-2021, 03:21 AM)authoritah23 Wrote: So in my poker client I switched off the setting for Auto focus and shut all softwares down and restarted my computer. Started everything up and SaT is now reading my tables perfectly with that setting off and the "when cards are dealt" grid mode also seems to be working as soon as the cards are dealt. Funny. I'll play a few thousand hands now with multiple tables and see how it works out.

Ok yes please let me know. I just tested on my machine, I got the update (no more beta option), and I tested with the setting both on and off, and in both cases for me, SAT detected the Action Required properly
There's surely an issue. When I played with multiple tables I was getting timed out on many tables.  It's like a hit or miss thing, sometimes it moved the tables to the grid and sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't happen when I'm playing on just one table cause that table will always be on top of the stack.

[Image: YX9mp3c.png]

In this first image you'll see that SaT is correctly reading that 5 tables are open but it's not reading that action is needed on 1 of them. At the bottom of the lobby you'll see that table 10 requires my action. If I click on it that table comes to the front of the stack and SaT reads it and sends it to the grid. Now after I do that and am playing on that table the same thing happens again on another table. 

[Image: QDVf34T.png]

This time SaT reads that my action is needed on 1 table hence the [5,1] in the SaT popup on the bottom left. That's for table 10 which is in slot 2 however another table, table 92 needs my action and SaT hasn't recognized that and hasn't sent it to the grid. Again after I click on that table from the poker lobby it'll come to the front of the stack and be moved to the grid. This is with the Focus setting in poker client off. With that setting on  this problem does't happen but the whole software and table moving is  abit slow. BTW I use a hand converter which converts these to stars and that's imported to HM3 and that's how I use my HUD. I hope that isn't creating some issue. In advanced options under sites I do have the setting "Requite 'Logged IN as' in titlebar for Stars tables." selected.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10