Table doesn't stack after I fold it
What this sounds like, is that SAT is unable to scan the tables when they are behind other tables. And thats why it works when you have the popup setting turned on in the poker client: in that case, the poker client pops the table to the top of your screen, and since the table is no longer hidden, that is when SAT is able to scan it and find the action buttons to determine that action is required.

If this is the case, this is not good. Usually PW scan mode is able to overcome this. Here is how I tested it, and it works for me. Open one table. Put the table in the stack. Cover the table with the lobby window. When its your turn to act, SAT should move the table to the grid slot, even though the table is behind and obscured by the lobby. This works correctly for me. My guess is, that this test will fail for you. Can you confirm?

I don't know why this would happen.. and I don't really know how to solve it.

Can you also run these tests with your HUD turned off just to see if that changes anything?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10