WPN (ACR)
(10-11-2021, 12:02 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: Can't really put an exact time on it, sometimes it starts 10 mins into my session, sometimes 30 mins. Also, keybinds for betting x BB seem to be more reliable than % (think i've already mentioned it). They rarely fail but sometimes they do, maybe two times a session (30 to 40mins for me).

ACR client lag becomes progressively worse over time and so does the reliability of stack n tile's keybinds.

I dont have any other immediate ideas for this unfortunately. I will post in this thread again if i do
I made a hotkey with a betsize of 999bb for going all in, basically. Sometimes, it leaves me with a 0.01bb stack left when using it. I just now discovered you have an all-in hotkey build in, so I'm going to switch to this one for now and see if the problem persists, but just want to let you know.
(10-31-2021, 04:31 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: I made a hotkey with a betsize of 999bb for going all in, basically. Sometimes, it leaves me with a 0.01bb stack left when using it. I just now discovered you have an all-in hotkey build in, so I'm going to switch to this one for now and see if the problem persists, but just want to let you know.

The "All-in" hotkey in SAT will click the 5th betsize button on the WinningPoker table. So make sure you have that button configured correctly inside the client
I'm willing to offer some money if you could fix the unreliable bet x% on WPN, the issue as described by me persists. I moved all my volume to ACR and the feature is of the utmost importance (to me, as I preferably pre-set 10+ different percentages which the client itself doesn't offer). If you could make it as reliable as the "bet x bb" hotkeys, that would be awesome.

I know you use a different technique for the two, but maybe you could add some validation when using bet % hotkeys, such as validating whether the value in box is equal to the one you expect when betting percentages, and if not, loop the process until you'd have the proper value in the box (remember, i have to use hotkey sometimes up to 10 times for the proper amount for finally show up). Though with WPN's betbox bug still present (the one where certain decimals can't be manually inserted, such as 2.2, 2.3, 4.9, 8.2 12.15  12.19  12.17  7.15, over at 200NL at least) it may cause other issues. This betbox bug is not the reason the bet % hotkey sometimes doesn't fiction btw, i figured this out as it will still insert the value when bet% succeeds but then cut off the decimal.

Really appreciate if you could make the function more reliable, if you get it done i'd transfer 100bucks
Also, i can't find a mac client. If you offer one in the future I'll surely be happy, or am I missing something?
(12-06-2021, 07:14 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: I'm willing to offer some money if you could fix the unreliable bet x% on WPN, the issue as described by me persists. I moved all my volume to ACR and the feature is of the utmost importance (to me, as I preferably pre-set 10+ different percentages which the client itself doesn't offer). If you could make it as reliable as the "bet x bb" hotkeys, that would be awesome.

I know you use a different technique for the two, but maybe you could add some validation when using bet % hotkeys, such as validating whether the value in box is equal to the one you expect when betting percentages, and if not, loop the process until you'd have the proper value in the box (remember, i have to use hotkey sometimes up to 10 times for the proper amount for finally show up). Though with WPN's betbox bug still present (the one where certain decimals can't be manually inserted, such as 2.2, 2.3, 4.9, 8.2 12.15  12.19  12.17  7.15, over at 200NL at least) it may cause other issues. This betbox bug is not the reason the bet % hotkey sometimes doesn't fiction btw, i figured this out as it will still insert the value when bet% succeeds but then cut off the decimal.

Really appreciate if you could make the function more reliable, if you get it done i'd transfer 100bucks
How frequently does it fail? Can you reproduce it quickly? If so, can you click File->Current Layout, add this line to the top underneath [settings]
Code:
[settings]
logging=1
Save the file, close out SAT and reopen, and then open 1 table and play until the bug occurs. As soon as it happens, press Stop in SAT.

Then go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

and find the "logg.txt" file and attach it to an email and send it to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

(12-06-2021, 07:18 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: Also, i can't find a mac client. If you offer one in the future I'll surely be happy, or am I missing something?
This software is for Windows, its unlikely that there will be a Mac client. You'll have to run Windows in a virtual machine with VMWare or Parallels, or alternatively dual boot with BootCamp

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10