Global Poker Questions
I set up Global Poker as a custom site and it's working well in conjunction with Ignition.  Is there any way that I could add this functionality to Global?

1.  Allin hotkey.
2.  Focus betbox when table is activated.
3.  Use 'fold' hotkey to check when fold is not an option.  (instead of having to press the 'call' hotkey to check)

Thanks.
These might be possible. So to add this type of functionality to your custom site, you will need to add new coordinates to your custom site file, but these coordinates will need to be relative to the table size that is defined at the top of the file. You can find the instructions to do that at the bottom of this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Now

1. For the all-in hotkey, the easiest way would be to set up one of the BetSize coordinates as mentioned in the above link. So for example, if Global puts All-in as the 4th preset betsize button on the table, then just set up coordinates for betsize4x/y as mentioned in the link above, and then also add this line to your custom site file as well:

Code:
betsize4_x_coord=
betsize4_y_coord=

allin_betsize_button=4

This will tell SAT that when you press the All-in hotkey, it will click the 4th betsize button on the table. And now you've also provided the coords showing where the 4th betsize button is. Hope that makes sense

2. For the advanced option to "Focus betbox when possible", you similarly need to add these coords to your custom site file:

Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

3. For this, do you mean before its your turn to act, to click the checkboxes? Or when its your turn to act and the real buttons are visible? Can you show a screenshot of the time you mean?
1 & 2 are working.  That's awesome.

#3 I worded poorly.  It happens for instance, when I'm in the big blind and there are limpers but no raise.  I get the buttons "Fold" "Check" "Raise".  

[Image: OZE2P8F.jpeg]

Ideally I'd like my "fold" hotkey to check my hand.  On Global, if you hit "fold" here, a pop up asks if you want to "Fold" or "Cancel". 

[Image: KfJ0pGM.jpeg]

So cancelling puts me right back where I was.

I know SaT handles this for Chico, but the pop up there asks "Fold" or "Check" which makes the programming easier I guess.  Is there any workaround for this?

Either way, thanks a ton - this has already been a huge help.
(07-30-2021, 03:52 AM)abc1706 Wrote: [Image: KfJ0pGM.jpeg]

Is this popup built into the table? Or a separate window? It looks like its built into the same window

Is the popup exactly centered on the table?

Is clicking "Cancel" the only way to dismiss that popup? What if you click outside it?
It seems to be built into the table.  I can't move it or click anything outside of it.  Hitting "fold" or "cancel" are the only ways to dismiss the popup.

It looks centered on the table.  Here's the full table.

[Image: 4goV91w.jpeg]
This is requiring some design changes, it should be possible. Check back
(07-30-2021, 09:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: This is requiring some design changes, it should be possible. Check back

No problem.  Thanks for all your help on this stuff.
Ok add these lines to your custom site file:

Code:
checkorfoldpopup_embedded=1
checkorfoldpopup_check_button_x=
checkorfoldpopup_check_button_y=
checkorfoldpopup_checkiscancel=1

For those x/y coords, use a location on the Cancel button (even though the setting is labelled 'check_button') and use a solid gray location of the Cancel button. Get the coord the same way you got the others, by taking a screenshot of the table with the correct table size. Save the file.

Then download this version 2.99.13zm

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zm.exe

Try it and let me know if it works
Works perfectly. Thanks again!!
nice

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10