Global Poker Questions
Good evening,

Thanks for the support on this.  I'm at the point where I'm adding my All-In button.  For some reason, when I used the diagnostics and tried to save the screenshot file, I would get to the save file dialogue, choose my save file name and location, and then it wouldn't save anything.  I tried a couple times changing the file save location, and it wasn't working.  Not sure why.  

I think I was following the instructions correctly, I let S&T resize the table dimensions, and then I turned S&T off before trying to get the screenshots.

Regardless, I took a normal screenshot and now I open in MS paint, and now I'm estimating the X and Y coordinates.  I think this should work.

I'm also going to add a Timebank button for Global as well I think.  I see there is no current hotkey, but I think I could use Bet Size 7.  This would work right?
(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Thanks for the support on this.  I'm at the point where I'm adding my All-In button.  For some reason, when I used the diagnostics and tried to save the screenshot file, I would get to the save file dialogue, choose my save file name and location, and then it wouldn't save anything.  I tried a couple times changing the file save location, and it wasn't working.  Not sure why.  
SAT is run as Administrator by default... so if you are trying to save the file in a Desktop or My Documents location, keep in mind that it would be the administrator user folder, if your current user isnt an administrator

(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: I think I was following the instructions correctly, I let S&T resize the table dimensions, and then I turned S&T off before trying to get the screenshots.

Regardless, I took a normal screenshot and now I open in MS paint, and now I'm estimating the X and Y coordinates.  I think this should work.
Well you just want to make sure not to use a screenshot of the full desktop, because then the coordinates will be wrong. The screenshot size needs to be the size of the table as defined in your global custom site file. If you run into problems, just post the file and the screenshot and I can help

(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: I'm also going to add a Timebank button for Global as well I think.  I see there is no current hotkey, but I think I could use Bet Size 7.  This would work right?
Yep that would work.
(08-18-2021, 01:25 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Thanks for the support on this.  I'm at the point where I'm adding my All-In button.  For some reason, when I used the diagnostics and tried to save the screenshot file, I would get to the save file dialogue, choose my save file name and location, and then it wouldn't save anything.  I tried a couple times changing the file save location, and it wasn't working.  Not sure why.  
SAT is run as Administrator by default... so if you are trying to save the file in a Desktop or My Documents location, keep in mind that it would be the administrator user folder, if your current user isnt an administrator

(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: I think I was following the instructions correctly, I let S&T resize the table dimensions, and then I turned S&T off before trying to get the screenshots.

Well you just want to make sure not to use a screenshot of the full desktop, because then the coordinates will be wrong. The screenshot size needs to be the size of the table as defined in your global custom site file. If you run into problems, just post the file and the screenshot and I can help

(08-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Draven1 Wrote: I'm also going to add a Timebank button for Global as well I think.  I see there is no current hotkey, but I think I could use Bet Size 7.  This would work right?
Yep that would work.

Great.  I've been updating my layout.  

I was looking to see if I could use mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down to increase and decrease bet sizes in Global.

There is a + sign on the table and - sign for me to use.  Could you provide me the code I would add to my custom Global poker file so that I may add the  coordinates for increase and decrease.  This would be good so I can keep using mouse wheel across sites for increase and decrease bet slider.  Thanks!
(09-23-2021, 09:42 AM)Draven1 Wrote: I was looking to see if I could use mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down to increase and decrease bet sizes in Global.

There is a + sign on the table and - sign for me to use.  Could you provide me the code I would add to my custom Global poker file so that I may add the  coordinates for increase and decrease.  This would be good so I can keep using mouse wheel across sites for increase and decrease bet slider.  Thanks!

Yep, just add these lines to the bottom of your global custom site file:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=

as with the other coords, they need to be relative to the standard_table_width/height values at the top of the file

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10