Tables not stacking
The tables appearing white might mean that SAT is having difficulty scanning the tables, which would be a bad sign. But its strange that they don't stay white. This could be the reason why tables are timing out. Where is your stack slot located? Is it off-screen?

I'm not really sure what else to try.. I suppose you could try Removing and re-Including again, and again click the ... button but this time try using GDIP scan mode, and see if that works and you don't get the "button detected as black" error. But usually if DWM fails then GDIP fails too.

Can you paste me your custom site file for pocket52? You can find it in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\
Stack slot is located on the same screen.

GDIP scan mode has failed.

[settings]

standard_table_width=588

standard_table_height=460

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=271

fold_button_y_coord=423

fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=230

fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=415

fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=276

fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=435

call_button_x_coord=356

call_button_y_coord=423

call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=311

call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=417

call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=358

call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=436

bet_button_x_coord=430

bet_button_y_coord=423

bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=387

bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=416

bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=440

bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=436

use_basic_click=0

table_class=Chrome_WidgetWin_1

table_include_title_text=\d/
table_exclude_title_text=

Unfortunately I have no other ideas. You will definitely have to use PW scan mode for this site. But if SAT is scanning the table as white sometimes, then SAT just might not work on this site for whatever reason

If you use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot with PW

and save the screenshot file, when you open up the screenshot file, does it look ok?
Another user just emailed me about pocket52 and there is another issue:

normally the buttons are centered like in this image:
https://imgur.com/AmVkCy1

however, when facing an all-in, the buttons are moved over to the side:
https://imgur.com/CVUm4ms

This could be a reason why some of your tables were timing out. Because SAT would not be detecting the fold button in this case
(08-06-2021, 01:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Another user just emailed me about pocket52 and there is another issue:

normally the buttons are centered like in this image:
https://imgur.com/AmVkCy1

however, when facing an all-in, the buttons are moved over to the side:
https://imgur.com/CVUm4ms

This could be a reason why some of your tables were timing out. Because SAT would not be detecting the fold button in this case

Sorry for the delay in response.

The screenshot looks okay.

And the tables get timed out even when someone is not all-in.

I think the Pocket52 tables are based on so different platform as they turn white frequently which is the reason Sat doesn't recognize the tables.
(08-08-2021, 11:26 PM)rohansawant Wrote: And the tables get timed out even when someone is not all-in.
Hmmmmmm ok then

(08-08-2021, 11:26 PM)rohansawant Wrote: I think the Pocket52 tables are based on so different platform as they turn white frequently which is the reason Sat doesn't recognize the tables.
Well they are built on top of Chrome, which is why we are required to use PW scan mode. But other sites are also built on that, such as WinningPoker and Bodog, and those tables don't turn white. So not sure. Keep your eye open if you get any other ideas

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10