IpokerNew does not recognise table after F9
Hi there,

I used to use this software with Party. 

Have resubscribed to use on Ipoker/ PaddyPower

I cannot get the table to initially recognise?

Failure: doesn't match for IpokernNew

Any ideas please

Steve
Likely I just need to add support for that skin

Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main paddypower lobby?
title=[€50 GTD Turbo Rebuy 1006048292 | NL Hold'em | Level 9 | 250/500 | Ante 40 v.21.5.2.2],class=[Qt5151QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[16668]
title=[PaddyPower Poker],class=[Qt5151QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[17644]
(08-02-2021, 09:03 PM)stevenheard Wrote: title=[PaddyPower Poker],class=[Qt5151QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[17644]

It looks like this should already work.

Are you sure you're clicking the table first, before pressing F9?

Can you show a screenshot of the error?
Hi,

It is working now. I thin k it is because it needs to start prior or after the actual poker room. I seem to remember from before that this was the case.

I have that and GG poker working together now. However, still seem to get the focus stealing with GG. Is there anything I can do to eliminate this?

Thanks again for your prompt responses.

Steve
Also, when down to two tables and running deep in them I like to Tile them both.

I have the hotkeys set to "Always Tile" and when I use this it states that it is in operation.

However, SaT puts one in the stack and one in position one (Grid). The one in the stack then moves to position two (Grid) table when action required. After action it returns to the stack. (hope this makes sense)

Any ideas on how I can just keep them in Grid positions one and two and not have one of them return to the stack?
(08-03-2021, 03:41 PM)stevenheard Wrote: It is working now. I thin k it is because it needs to start prior or after the actual poker room. I seem to remember from before that this was the case.
Ah yes, usually you need to open the poker clients first, before SAT

(08-03-2021, 03:41 PM)stevenheard Wrote: I have that and GG poker working together now. However, still seem to get the focus stealing with GG. Is there anything I can do to eliminate this?
As always, this requires that the poker sites have an option to turn off "Pop up table when action required" inside their client settings:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

For a while, GG never had this option. However, another player recently told me that they have added some setting for "Smart popup". I'm not exactly sure what that means, but check to see if you have that turned on inside GG, and if so, try turning it off

(08-03-2021, 03:46 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Also, when down to two tables and running deep in them I like to Tile them both.

I have the hotkeys set to "Always Tile" and when I use this it states that it is in operation.

However, SaT puts one in the stack and one in position one (Grid). The one in the stack then moves to position two (Grid) table when action required. After action it returns to the stack. (hope this makes sense)

Any ideas on how I can just keep them in Grid positions one and two and not have one of them return to the stack?
What do you mean by "Always tile"? Do you mean you have a hotkey set to "Tile all tables"? You are correct that this would just be a one time action, and then SAT would still move tables back and forth from grid to stack

More likely, what you want to use is a hotkey for "Keep table in grid". That will lock a table in the grid, and never move it back to the stack, until you use the hotkey again to toggle it off
For a while, GG never had this option. However, another player recently told me that they have added some setting for "Smart popup". I'm not exactly sure what that means, but check to see if you have that turned on inside GG, and if so, try turning it off

Found a Smart Focus switch - have moved to off and will let you know
What do you mean by "Always tile"? Do you mean you have a hotkey set to "Tile all tables"? You are correct that this would just be a one time action, and then SAT would still move tables back and forth from grid to stack

More likely, what you want to use is a hotkey for "Keep table in grid". That will lock a table in the grid, and never move it back to the stack, until you use the hotkey again to toggle it off

------------------------------------

I have the "keep all tables in grid" hotkey and when I use it, it confirms on screen that it is enabled.

However, it may be that I have enabled this whilst one of the tables was in the Stack. I have a stack and two grid tables, the stack table moves on action to the second grid and then returns to stack. The second table remains in place all the time.

Will check again later and let you know.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10