Active next slot and move mouse hotkey
Hey

Currently it's only possible with "Move mouse to next slot" and focus table under mouse turned on (but i dont want to use it this way). Otherwise with active next slot the mouse stays on previous table. Could you please add this? Thank you
Forgot to mention but it'd be nice for "Active previous slot and move mouse" too
Yes, follow the instructions here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ex...ed-options

to add this line to your layout file:

Code:
[settings]
move_mouse_for_cycle_activation_hotkeys=1

Save the file, then close and reopen SAT, and add hotkeys to "Activate next/prev slot", and then with that line added, the mouse will also move
Hello!

I am looking to start using the hotkeys "Move mouse to next slot", and "Move mouse to previous slot" as well.

I was looking to adjust the coordinates for where the mouse goes to inside the slot when one of these hotkeys is pressed. Currently, the mouse goes to coordinates a bit towards the bottom right of the table, just a bit over the bet button and bet slider.

My tables overlap a bit too much for this (vertically), so if I use the "Move mouse to next slot," then another table will block my mouse from the intended table (I have activate table under my mouse turned on in settings).

Let me know if you could add coordinates to the layouts so we can customize this. I tried checking for the ability to adjust these in the settings, but I couldn't find them.

Thanks!
(05-01-2022, 06:06 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Hello!

I am looking to start using the hotkeys "Move mouse to next slot", and "Move mouse to previous slot" as well.

I was looking to adjust the coordinates for where the mouse goes to inside the slot when one of these hotkeys is pressed. Currently, the mouse goes to coordinates a bit towards the bottom right of the table, just a bit over the bet button and bet slider.

My tables overlap a bit too much for this (vertically), so if I use the "Move mouse to next slot," then another table will block my mouse from the intended table (I have activate table under my mouse turned on in settings).

Let me know if you could add coordinates to the layouts so we can customize this. I tried checking for the ability to adjust these in the settings, but I couldn't find them.

Thanks!

Yes its possible

See this page:

and scroll down and look for these settings to add to your layout file:

Code:
move_mouse_x_percentage=
move_mouse_y_percentage=
(05-01-2022, 08:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 06:06 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Hello! 

I was looking to adjust the coordinates for where the mouse goes to inside the slot when one of these hotkeys is pressed.  Currently, the mouse goes to coordinates a bit towards the bottom right of the table, just a bit over the bet button and bet slider.

Let me know if you could add coordinates to the layouts so we can customize this.  I tried checking for the ability to adjust these in the settings, but I couldn't find them.

Thanks!

Yes its possible

See this page:

and scroll down and look for these settings to add to your layout file:

Code:
move_mouse_x_percentage=
move_mouse_y_percentage=

Great, thank you!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10