Taking input from gamepad
Can you try with a letter instead of F1?

If you set up the gamepad to press letter 'A' in xpadder, and then open up Notepad and press the gamepad button, does the letter 'A' get typed?

If so, can you then try setting up a hotkey for 'A' for "Move table to next slot" in SAT and try pressing the button on Stars and see if it works?
I did what said, it works with Notepad, but not with SaT
Unfortunately I dont have any other ideas... if you could download another poker site like PartyPoker, and try it on play money to see if it works, at least then we'd know if it was an xpadder problem, or an SAT problem, or a PokerStars problem
It worked with Notepad so it likely not an Xpadder issue also its unlikely PS would infer with these 2 combinations of software specially? I'm just guessing though, will try to download Partypoker later today or tomorrow and make a throwaway account.
Ok let me know
I tested it and acts the same on Party as with PokerStars.
(10-27-2021, 03:09 PM)P106 Wrote: I tested it and acts the same on Party as with PokerStars.

So the gamepad fails on Party and Stars, when you are using both Xpadder and SAT

How about this. Don't use SAT at all. Set up the hotkey inside Xpadder for gamepad button = A
And then set up PokerStars's hotkey inside PokerStars for letter A
And see if that works. Leave SAT turned off
I've tried already but double checked and it works that way. I think the issue is SaT not taking input from Xpadder for some reason. The only thing Xpadder does is transforming a press of a gamepad button to a normal keystroke or combination of keystroke of a keyboard
Yeah I thought SAT was supposed to work in combination with that...

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Sorry for the late reply, heres my config:

[edited]

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10