Trial expired
Hi, is it possible to get an extension to the trial period? Last time i used stackandtile on ongame and it didn't quite work. Now i want to try it out on stars.

MFP ID: 72BEF1FE35BB9190
No problem. I gave you two more weeks. Thanks
Hi,
When the trial period ends it reverts back to free mode.So the problem i've been having is that i can't get stack and tile to work at the $1 SNG buy-in level and have tried it on a number of sites+tried customizing as well.Do i need to pay to get it to work at this level?
It is supposed to work. It just depends on the pokersite that you are trying to use it on. Some sites don't display the buy-in information in the titlebar so SaT cannot determine the stake.
hi :-)

Do i have a chance to get an extension of the trial period? I unfortunatelly installed it a few weeks ago and haven´t had the chance to really test it :/
I really would like to test it now, cause im looking for to the next gambling weeks/months :-p
No problem if u dont wanna do this, but asking is for free :-)
but perhaps u can see, that i didnt use it yet...
MFP ID: 7489E0323439C19F

hi :-)

Do i have a chance to get an extension of the trial period? I unfortunatelly installed it a few weeks ago and haven´t had the chance to really test it :/
I really would like to test it now, cause im looking forward to the next gambling weeks/months :-p
No problem if u dont wanna do this, but asking is for free :-)
but perhaps u can see, that i didnt use it yet...
MFP ID: 7489E0323439C19F

sry for double post, unfortunatelly my explorer was laggy,

greetz
No problem, its done. I've given you another 2 weeks to trial the software. Hope you like it Smile
Same here. Test it a little bit and like it. But i like to test it on my holiday with max tables before i subscribe.
Would be really nice if you extend my trial.
B588089F601FDB14
(04-12-2012, 04:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Same here. Test it a little bit and like it. But i like to test it on my holiday with max tables before i subscribe.
Would be really nice if you extend my trial.
B588089F601FDB14

Done, i've given you two more weeks :0

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10