Trial expired
Hi there,

I have tried stackandtile before, but couldnot get the party tables back into the stack. Now I see all sorts of similar problems with possiblesolutions I have not tried before. Is it possible to extend the trial a bit, to see if I can get it to work solidly with all the sites I play? (stars, party, 888 , ongame & Ipoker) If I can get it setup properly I will definetely get it, but since I play mtts across many sites, I havent had the time before to really try and set it up well.

My number:
E20EAEAAA0D7A983

Thx

(05-08-2012, 07:51 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi there,

I have tried stackandtile before, but couldnot get the party tables back into the stack. Now I see all sorts of similar problems with possiblesolutions I have not tried before. Is it possible to extend the trial a bit, to see if I can get it to work solidly with all the sites I play? (stars, party, 888 , ongame & Ipoker) If I can get it setup properly I will definetely get it, but since I play mtts across many sites, I havent had the time before to really try and set it up well.

My number:
E20EAEAAA0D7A983

Thx

Ok, I've given you two more weeks, expiring on May 22nd.
Thanks Smile

(05-09-2012, 12:24 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 07:51 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi there,

My number:
E20EAEAAA0D7A983

Thx

TYTY

Ok, I've given you two more weeks, expiring on May 22nd.
Thanks Smile

Hi,

I downloaded SaT today and while I was trying to set it up it says my trial is expired,
but I've never used it before.

Should I delete it / download it again, or could you fix it for me? / give me a new trial?

Thanks
(05-19-2012, 08:11 AM)Os Wrote: Hi,

I downloaded SaT today and while I was trying to set it up it says my trial is expired,
but I've never used it before.

Should I delete it / download it again, or could you fix it for me? / give me a new trial?

Thanks

Well this is a first, and its very strange. Can you post your MFP ID from clicking on the 'Register' button? I'll look into it.
32EED26AD3AD3F41
Yeah according to the database it says you started your trial ended on August 14, 2011. Perhaps the MFP ID code created a duplicate somewhere.

No big deal. I've allowed your MFP ID to have a trial for 2 more weeks. Will end on June 2nd, 2012.
Hey ho!

Is it possible to give me some extra time. Just fixed some problems i had with some sites and wanna see if it´s working in a real session.

thanks

92ECADA25C05AD16
(05-30-2012, 09:02 AM)just2sick Wrote: Hey ho!

Is it possible to give me some extra time. Just fixed some problems i had with some sites and wanna see if it´s working in a real session.

thanks

92ECADA25C05AD16

You're good for two more weeks.
Thanks a lot!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10