Trial expired
Same here. Test it a little bit and like it. Would be really nice if you extend my trial.
Also is it possible to use hotkeys coming from a gamepad??

br,

F5B0D581991459DD
(06-03-2012, 08:48 PM)guest101 Wrote: Same here. Test it a little bit and like it. Would be really nice if you extend my trial.
br,
F5B0D581991459DD
Done, I've extended you for another two weeks.
Quote:Also is it possible to use hotkeys coming from a gamepad??
Yes, two ways:

1. you'll need to figure out the hotkey buttons for your gamepad such to use in the 'Hotkey' field. these might be Joy1 through Joy24. Here is a list of all available keys and the names that you would need to use within SaT:
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm

2. you can use your gamepad software to map certain keys to keyboard keys, and then map the keyboard key within SaT. This might be easier. So for example, a gamepad has an 'X' button that you would press with your right thumb. In your gamepad software, you map the 'X' button on the gamepad to your keyboard button F12. Then in SaT you create a hotkey using F12.

Hello,

I plays on iPoker soft (WH) on NL4 and sometimes MTT 1$ BI. Today my trial has expired and after revert to free mode dont see all table.

E4509314B00D0ECF
(06-08-2012, 06:05 AM)Koucz Wrote: Hello,

I plays on iPoker soft (WH) on NL4 and sometimes MTT 1$ BI. Today my trial has expired and after revert to free mode dont see all table.

E4509314B00D0ECF

When in free mode, the software scans the titles of the tables to check the stakes. Some tournaments don't display the buyin for example, so SaT cannot know what stakes it is. Cash tables should work. Can you look and see which tables are not getting detected?
Yup. I will check this evening.
I checked this problem. SaT on free mode not detect GBP table on iPoker software.
(06-09-2012, 08:29 AM)Koucz Wrote: I checked this problem. SaT on free mode not detect GBP table on iPoker software.

hrmm, but USD tables work fine I guess? Thats strange though, cause SaT searches for any of these three symbols: $€£

But perhaps iPoker is using some fancy character instead of £
(06-09-2012, 09:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 08:29 AM)Koucz Wrote: I checked this problem. SaT on free mode not detect GBP table on iPoker software.

hrmm, but USD tables work fine I guess? Thats strange though, cause SaT searches for any of these three symbols: $€£

But perhaps iPoker is using some fancy character instead of £

But on Trial Mode everything is ok, because I played 2 weeks. I check again a few minutes ago and still have this problem. $ and € tables working. But no one of £ tables didnt detect.

I'm playing on William Hill
(06-10-2012, 01:15 AM)Koucz Wrote: But on Trial Mode everything is ok, because I played 2 weeks. I check again a few minutes ago and still have this problem. $ and € tables working. But no one of £ tables didnt detect.

I'm playing on William Hill

Well on 'Trial Mode', SaT allows all tables regardless, you are trialing the 'Full' version of the software, thats why they used to work.

I have an idea that I can look into, but I need your help. Open up a GBP table that SaT does not work on. Click on the table and press CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T (which will copy the table title to the clipboard,) then come back to the forum and paste it so i can see. Thanks
This combination not working Sad

Maybe screen?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10