PokerStars Stacked Lagging
After upgrading to v2.99.16-highDPI version, SaT is very slow to switch between tables that require action. It is impossible to play 16+ tables stacked as the program is taking a while to change. I have downgraded to the previous version and it works normally. Could you please check?
Did you Remove and re-Include the PokerStarsAurora site in the new 2.99.16 verison?
Yes ..
Dears, I need to add the new partypoker layout and I am unable to. Could you check my problem please?
I emailed you back
Hey, same thing with PS here. After installing 29916b (to make iPoker work) PokerStars started to work much slower. When trying 29915 (no matter highDPI or no) Stars work better as it did before, but iPoker works for me only with 29916b (29915 and 29916 doesnt work). 

What can be the decision, boss?
(02-11-2022, 10:49 PM)Guest777 Wrote: Hey, same thing with PS here. After installing 29916b (to make iPoker work) PokerStars started to work much slower. When trying 29915 (no matter highDPI or no) Stars work better as it did before, but iPoker works for me only with 29916b (29915 and 29916 doesnt work). 

What can be the decision, boss?

I mean the solution, sry
All good now, 

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...p?tid=2409

Turned on the old method in options and it works fine again.
(02-12-2022, 12:19 AM)Guest777 Wrote: All good now, 

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...p?tid=2409

Turned on the old method in options and it works fine again.

So the lag you were having was just related to the mouse clicking for hotkeys?

That's different than what the guy in this thread was having

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10