Not working alongside iPoker Tools
Hi!

I am currently in the demo period of your software and I love it so far. I am mainly going to use it on iPoker. The problem I am facing that if I run iPoker Tools at the same time, SAT does not work. Any advice on having them run alongside eachother? Because I love both and need iPoker for autosizing and some hud overlays.

Kind regards
What specifically doesn't work? SAT has many features, but I need to know specifically what isn't working when you also run iPokerTools to give you more help..
(01-15-2022, 02:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What specifically doesn't work? SAT has many features, but I need to know specifically what isn't working when you also run iPokerTools to give you more help..

What didn't work was the layout functionality, but that was caused because of the table theme being changed by iPokerTools, which I have now disabled and everything works!  Big Grin
Ahhh ok yes SAT relies on the button locations to be able to detect when action is required

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10