problems on pokerstars
First of all. I guess it can't be normal that all my text in advanced options is on top of each other(see image below). But not the main reason for my thread.

I really got confused with the site options. So I am playing on stars and it kept suggesting that I should use PokerStars aurora. While that isn't the theme I am playing with I think. It kept getting bugs while setting up since the folding never worked. But somehow it worked(I think at least)., no idea how. Then I tried a bit, the hotkeys were mostly working. At least bet/call/fold/also next to place grid. All in wasn't working, but I was still searching further for the hotkeys. But that makes me think it indeed got setup? Is this right?

The play mode on the other hand wasn't working. Since with stack and stile, I just got tiled instead. This is the main problem? Any reason why this can happen?

Then lastly more a suggestion, or maybe it is already possible. It would be way more practical when you visualize a grid that you can change your dimensions to make everything nicely fit. Since now I need to redo the whole settings of the layout all over which is already semi-bugged with me to try some dimensions, see the grid and restart over. Or is there an easier solution?

This setting up settings is frustrating me already and when it is not working I really get tilted, but I will do my best and give the info needed to help solve the problems. Thanks in advance

[Image: ezgif-7-7f694c7b84.png]

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 01-31-2022, 10:07 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-01-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-02-2022, 01:29 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-10-2022, 12:17 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-10-2022, 01:39 AM