problems on pokerstars
Quote:Sorry, I saw your original response, but the forum doesn't notify me when you edit the post. So I didn't see the edits

That I expected already.

Quote:What do you mean you press OK 3 times? You shouldn't have to press it 3 times. Are you getting an error here? If so what does the error say?

I taught I posted this before already. So I get this message always https://ibb.co/dKxdksJ. I understand that is a sign something isn't ok, but after pressing 3 times the ok button, the hand gets folded. After which I get the window asking it worked. If I click no. I retry of course the same. So if I click yes. I get in status I mentioned in earlier posts. The stacking stuff doesn't work or is at least bugged, but hotkeys work. 

Quote:Right click your desktop -> Display settings
What scaling % are you using for each monitor?

150% for now, but I have tested all scales

Quote:The "Override high DPI setting" is specific to the shortcut link that you use to open the poker site. So maybe you changed it once for a shortcut file on your desktop, but then next time you looked at the shortcut in the start menu or taskbar. Those would need to be changed separately

AH ok, that I didn't understand. So where do I exactly need to change the setting then? Since I have no display settings on my shortcuts?

You tried these under the "custom scaling" option as described in Solution #2 on that page? YES

Quote:The only solutions I know are the ones listed on that help page, but if you want me to connect to your machine and try those myself, leave me your skype name and I'll contact you. Maybe there is something else I will notice

For me that is fine. You contact me first on mail tliessens@gmail. Since I am not really using skype, my skype account is the same

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 01-31-2022, 10:07 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-01-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-02-2022, 01:29 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-02-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by liessens - 02-10-2022, 12:17 AM
RE: problems on pokerstars - by SaT_Admin - 02-10-2022, 01:39 AM