Not detecting partypoker tables
Hello! I am trying to configure and test that everything works well before I buy the program.

I have a problem with Partypoker. It detects the site and everything is ok, but when I click on start and open a table, it doesnt detect it. I have configured all the software ok, English lobby, reinstall,etc... but it doesnt work.

Another question. Is it normal to have so many SaT functionality problems? I see many posts on the forum with problems. I understand that there are some problems, there is so much software and so many functionalities, but if some sites stop working or so many problems have to be fixed...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much and greetings!
(02-17-2022, 05:12 AM)taba Wrote: I have a problem with Partypoker. It detects the site and everything is ok, but when I click on start and open a table, it doesnt detect it. I have configured all the software ok, English lobby, reinstall,etc... but it doesnt work.
Are you on the free trial? You get no error messages when you press Start, correct?

For a table that fails, can you use the SAT menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the result?

(02-17-2022, 05:12 AM)taba Wrote: Another question. Is it normal to have so many SaT functionality problems? I see many posts on the forum with problems. I understand that there are some problems, there is so much software and so many functionalities, but if some sites stop working or so many problems have to be fixed...
Well I think its quite normal for poker softwares to have problems, because the poker sites are always updating, and so the helper software needs to keep updating as well. However, you should also note that people are only going to visit the support forums to write posts where they are having problems and need support. There are many hundreds of other customers that have no problems, and they are happily using the software, so they have no reason to come and write posts.
No, I am using "free".

title=[Las Palmas de G. C. - NL Hold'em - 0,01 €/0,02 €],class=[#32770],pid=[15096]

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
(02-17-2022, 05:28 AM)taba Wrote: No, I am using "free".

title=[Las Palmas de G. C. - NL Hold'em - 0,01 €/0,02 €],class=[#32770],pid=[15096]
Ok with Free mode, 0.01/0.02 stakes should be allowed. The problem is the currency format that is displayed by those tables. We just need to get those blinds to display as €0.01/€0.02

Try the 3 solutions on this page in order:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format
Hello, I made the purchase to continue testing the software since my 15-day subscription expired. I have two problems. 1º Playing in "stack" mode (tables behind others) when I have no action and a Pokerstars table is focused, the next table with action from another room (Winamax, Partypoker) is not focused. 2º When I use Fold hotkey before the required action arrives, it marks the Call option.

Of course, I have all the rooms configured perfectly.

Thank you very much and greetings.
(03-27-2022, 06:20 AM)taba Wrote: 1º Playing in "stack" mode (tables behind others) when I have no action and a Pokerstars table is focused, the next table with action from another room (Winamax, Partypoker) is not focused.

You should run the Test on this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

My guess is that you will find that SAT is always thinking the PokerStars tables have action required, even if its not your turn. This is a problem. There are some solutions on that page. Let me know what you find.

(03-27-2022, 06:20 AM)taba Wrote: 2º When I use Fold hotkey before the required action arrives, it marks the Call option
What site does this happen on? All sites, or only specific ones?
In the end I'm trying to play in "tile tables" mode. Is there a possibility to hide the table when we fold/pre-fold our hand? I know it can be done by playing in "stack and" tile mode and adding the "fold+stack table" hotkey but there are two problems: first- It has a delay when using the hotkey. second- When I use Fold hotkey in before the required action arrives, it marks the Call option, as I mentioned in my last post (Pokerstars only, for the moment)

Thank you very much!
second- When I use Fold + stack table hotkey have big delay
(03-30-2022, 06:57 AM)taba Wrote: In the end I'm trying to play in "tile tables" mode. Is there a possibility to hide the table when we fold/pre-fold our hand?
In "tile tables" mode, all of the slots are always visible, and each slot contains only 1 table only. So no tables get "hidden"

(03-30-2022, 06:57 AM)taba Wrote: first- It has a delay when using the Fold + Stack hotkey.
There is a short delay when using the Fold+Stack hotkey, because SAT first looks to see if you can Check for free, and if so, clicks Check instead. And then if it decides to click Fold, it pauses briefly

(03-30-2022, 06:57 AM)taba Wrote: second- When I use Fold hotkey in before the required action arrives, it marks the Call option, as I mentioned in my last post (Pokerstars only, for the moment)
This should not happen. My guess is that SAT is making the mistake I describe above, and thinking you can check for free.

Its likely a setup issue. Can you please run the Test on this page and tell me the result:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

If you cannot fix this bug based on the solutions on that page, please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10