Recent Ignition Update
Ever since last night's Ignition update, tables seem to sporadically stay in my stack and not pop to the grid.  It seems to work for a little while very early in a session, but then stops detecting.

Any ideas?  Thanks!
One other person reported this too, but I am unable to reproduce it on my machine. It seems to be working for me. But maybe I'm seeing the same as you, where its working early on in the session, before you say it eventually stops.

This is a bad issue, not only because its intermittent, which makes it difficult to diagnose, but also because if Ignition did something which stops SAT from scanning its table, then the site might no longer work with SAT. Another poker software developer told me he is having the same issue

I will keep investigating. Let me know if you notice anything that might offer any more clues. Although if you are seeing this its probably safer to not keep any Ignition tables in a stack which are behind other tables until this problem is figured out
I am able to reproduce it now. Once you fully cover an Ignition table with another window, such as a web browser, or another poker table, and complete the mouse drop of the window, the Ignition table stops updating its graphics. Then when you drag away the web browser to reveal the Ignition table, the table will only update its graphics after you again release the mouse drop

Its bad

Can you leave your email addr
Looks like their whole software is broken. Their "pop to front" feature doesnt even bring their own tables above other windows. Time to email and complain
Hand grabber is not picking up ignition hands at all.  Any help would be appreciated.
I can't help with hand grabber
(03-14-2022, 11:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I can't help with hand grabber

haha sorry..I meant that's not working either..but I meant stack and tile...It somewhat workign now..but still spotty with Ignition and Global (I programmed global myself..have never had any issue).  Seems to be the same issue where sometimes tables to come out of the stack when it's my turn to act.
(03-14-2022, 02:08 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 11:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I can't help with hand grabber

haha sorry..I meant that's not working either..but I meant stack and tile...It somewhat workign now..but still spotty with Ignition and Global (I programmed global myself..have never had any issue).  Seems to be the same issue where sometimes tables to come out of the stack when it's my turn to act.

*tables won't come out of stack when it's my turn to act.
(03-14-2022, 02:08 PM)Guest Wrote: haha sorry..I meant that's not working either..but I meant stack and tile...It somewhat workign now..but still spotty with Ignition and Global (I programmed global myself..have never had any issue).  Seems to be the same issue where sometimes tables to come out of the stack when it's my turn to act.

For Global, make sure you use PW scan mode when Including if you are using Chrome.

If it still fails, try using Firefox and see if that works any better.

Let me know if either of those help
(03-14-2022, 02:13 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 02:08 PM)Guest Wrote: haha sorry..I meant that's not working either..but I meant stack and tile...It somewhat workign now..but still spotty with Ignition and Global (I programmed global myself..have never had any issue).  Seems to be the same issue where sometimes tables to come out of the stack when it's my turn to act.

For Global, make sure you use PW scan mode when Including if you are using Chrome.

If it still fails, try using Firefox and see if that works any better.

Let me know if either of those help

I'm using firefox.  I'll try again tomorrow.  It's having the same issue Ignition is having.  Sometimes the tables will not come out of the stack.  It's not 100% of the time...never had this issue before.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10