Recent Ignition Update
(03-14-2022, 02:43 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm using firefox.  I'll try again tomorrow.  It's having the same issue Ignition is having.  Sometimes the tables will not come out of the stack.  It's not 100% of the time...never had this issue before.

I did hear about the same problem with Global from another poker software developer. So its not just you. But I am unsure what can really be done about this at the moment
(03-14-2022, 02:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 02:43 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm using firefox.  I'll try again tomorrow.  It's having the same issue Ignition is having.  Sometimes the tables will not come out of the stack.  It's not 100% of the time...never had this issue before.

I did hear about the same problem with Global from another poker software developer. So its not just you. But I am unsure what can really be done about this at the moment

I know global doesn't allow this kind of software to be used...but is there anything I can complain about to Global and/or Ignition  to fix that would help the problem?
(03-15-2022, 01:31 AM)Guest Wrote: I know global doesn't allow this kind of software to be used...but is there anything I can complain about to Global and/or Ignition  to fix that would help the problem?

Since Global is web based, there is not really anything you can complain about. I had heard that the issue with scanning on Global was limited to Chrome, but it was working in Firefox. Not sure. You can try Removing and re-Including the site and using a different scan mode and see if any are more reliable.

As for Bodog/Ignition, complain to them that their "pop to front" option is not working inside their own client. This fails on their new update, and has nothing to do with SAT at all. If they fix that for themselves, then maybe SAT can start working again
Has anyone reached out to Ignition about this issue and, if so, did they give any timeline for fixing and/or ticket to track? Mainly play on Ignition and frustrating I haven't really been able to use S&T the last month or so
(04-08-2022, 10:59 AM)findthebest Wrote: Has anyone reached out to Ignition about this issue and, if so, did they give any timeline for fixing and/or ticket to track? Mainly play on Ignition and frustrating I haven't really been able to use S&T the last month or so

There were some threads on their own bodog forum on their website, but they wouldn't approve my account to allow me to participate and view the discussion

Does their "pop to front" option work yet inside their own client? Try turning that on, put a table completely behind a web browser, and wait and see if the table pops up. Without using SAT altogether. Let me know
(04-08-2022, 02:34 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 10:59 AM)findthebest Wrote: Has anyone reached out to Ignition about this issue and, if so, did they give any timeline for fixing and/or ticket to track? Mainly play on Ignition and frustrating I haven't really been able to use S&T the last month or so

There were some threads on their own bodog forum on their website, but they wouldn't approve my account to allow me to participate and view the discussion

Does their "pop to front" option work yet inside their own client? Try turning that on, put a table completely behind a web browser, and wait and see if the table pops up. Without using SAT altogether. Let me know

"Pop to front" still doesn't appear to be working as far as I can tell

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10