fold buttton problems
hi. i play mtts stack and tile. i play on 7 sites at the same time and up to 20 tables. very often my fold button doesnt work. i click fold and table goes back to stack but it didnt fold. also the other buttons lagging sometimes. my cpu use is aroung 70-80%. often have to click buttons 2 or 3 times until it works. its very annyoning and tiliting. also if i use hotkeys its lagging and folds at a other table then
biggest problem is on winamax. the buttons almost never work with the first click
Do you also play on PokerStarsAurora as one of your sites?

Some people reported this problem, and I attempted a fix in the latest version 2.99.16
In Advanced Options, make sure you have the option for "Send PokerStarsAurora clicks without moving mouse" is turned OFF

However, with that high CPU usage, that could possibly be the issue with everything on your machine lagging. What is your CPU usage % if you have SAT turned off with those same 7 sites and 20 tables running?
hello same problem on pokerstars and acr site, ive already check that checkbox, and still got the problems with folding stacked tables.
(04-20-2022, 10:53 AM)Idziu Wrote: hello same problem on pokerstars and acr site, ive already check that checkbox, and still got the problems with folding stacked tables.

Can you give me more details of what happens? You have the problem on both Stars and also ACR?

Make sure the checkboxes to click without moving mouse is turned off for both Stars and WinningPoker in Advanced Options

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything
(04-20-2022, 04:17 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 10:53 AM)Idziu Wrote: hello same problem on pokerstars and acr site, ive already check that checkbox, and still got the problems with folding stacked tables.

Can you give me more details of what happens? You have the problem on both Stars and also ACR?

Make sure the checkboxes to click without moving mouse is turned off for both Stars and WinningPoker in Advanced Options

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything

I Play lets say 12-15 tables 7-8 are stacked , when I get a lot of action from stacked tables I have to clicked several times on decision fold or call or open, beacause I click lets say on fold table is going on stack without folding and comes back again with the same decision. The checkboxes u wrote about I had turned off.

My layout in PM
(04-21-2022, 11:21 AM)Idziu Wrote:  
I Play lets say 12-15 tables 7-8 are stacked , when I get a lot of action from stacked tables I have to clicked several times on decision fold or call or open, beacause I click lets say on fold table is going on stack without folding and comes back again with the same decision. The checkboxes u wrote about I had turned off.

So the problem is when you try to Left CLICK those buttons with your mouse?

Or when you try to use SAT's "Fold+Stack" hotkey?
(04-21-2022, 02:03 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 11:21 AM)Idziu Wrote:  

So the problem is when you try to Left CLICK those buttons with your mouse?

Or when you try to use SAT's "Fold+Stack" hotkey?

Actually it doesnt matter , click and hotkey dont work as well, its like not every time , but preety often if I had a lot of tables
Can you try downgrading to version 2.99.15 from the downloads page, and tell me if you still have the same problem on that version or not?

If not, then maybe I can try to isolate whats causing the issue

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10