Re-enter problem on GGpoker
I'm using SaT with settings to put my table back in the stack if i go all in, however, if I then bust whilst still being in re-entry period, SaT will never show me the table again since it's never my turn anymore and closing the table or re-entering is not detected as the option being on me again, so I miss a lot of chances to re-enter mtts on GG.

Is there a way for me to fix this?

Cheers
Unfortunately there is no good way around this that I can think of.

You could turn the Old Tables duration down to 1 minute, and then SAT will detect the table as Old after 1 minute of no action required, and then the table would pop into the grid. But you would obviously get a lot of false positives when players stall or use their timebank, or even if one single hand takes a long time to play out while you've folded. These cases would also be detected as Old.

You may have to change your playstyle and not put tables back into the stack when you go allin..
I could change my settings to not go back into the stack when going allin, but half the time it's not me going allin but somebody else putting me allin and me having to press call and those situations would then still go unnoticed by SaT..

Is there any other solutions you can think of or is it difficult to implement something for this problem?
(03-23-2022, 05:12 AM)GGgrinder Wrote: I could change my settings to not go back into the stack when going allin, but half the time it's not me going allin but somebody else putting me allin and me having to press call and those situations would then still go unnoticed by SaT..

Is there any other solutions you can think of or is it difficult to implement something for this problem?

God I dont know whats going on with this forum, but i'm not getting email notifications of new posts anymore. Sorry about this.

I don't have any other good solutions off the top of my head. Can you show a screenshot of what the table looks like when this reentry popup appears?
It would look something like this:
https://gyazo.com/91a645334939b98cc60ccb4a77b2a2d0
(04-03-2022, 05:08 AM)GGgrinder Wrote: It would look something like this:
https://gyazo.com/91a645334939b98cc60ccb4a77b2a2d0

Yeah not sure what can be done about this. Leave your email addr and if I figure something out I'll contact you

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10