Ignition table sizes
The tables on ignition size much bigger than any other site. Is there a way to change this either through SAT or another program?
Very sorry for not responding sooner. The forum was not sending me notification emails of new posts.

How much bigger are we talking about? Can you show a screenshot?
No problem. So on Ignition, I can't get the table smaller than 620x470 so when I put it in the grid, it overlaps with my other tables. But on other sites, I can make them as small as 450x350.
I just tried on Ignition and the smallest I can make a table is 640x483 which is close to your size. This is with SAT turned off altogether. I am unable to resize the table any smaller with my mouse.

Unfortunately, if the poker site disallows their tables from being a certain size, then there is nothing SAT can do to override this.

So if your grid slot size is smaller, because maybe you set up your grid layout using the size from another site, then you will have to live with the fact that your Bodog tables will be larger than your slot size and will overlap other tables.

The only other alternative is to create a layout with larger grid slots so that all sites are the same size, in which case you'd probably want to set your grid slot size by using a Bodog table

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10