All-in hotkey on self imported site (iPoker)
Hi,

Is it possible to use the all-in hotkey with a self imported site?
fold/check/bet all work because they are included in the little set up, but all-in isn't so is there a way to get this to work?

Cheers
Yes. What site are you trying this on?

You will need to first set up the BetSize hotkeys, following the instructions on the bottom of this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

And then afterwards, you can add support for the allin hotkey by adding this line to your custom site file:

Code:
allin_betsize_button=4

Depending on which preset betsize button is the "Allin" or "Max" button for your site
It's a skin of iPoker specifically adjusted to work for a company from my country, does that mean i can skip all these steps since iPoker itself is already supported?

I tried the normal set-up for iPoker, that didn't work..
(04-09-2022, 06:18 AM)GGgrinder Wrote: It's a skin of iPoker specifically adjusted to work for a company from my country, does that mean i can skip all these steps since iPoker itself is already supported?

I tried the normal set-up for iPoker, that didn't work..

As long as the graphics and software is the same as the normal iPoker software, then it should work. I would just need to add support for this specific skin.

Use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for both a table, and for the main lobby
iPoker had a software update recently, and I haven't yet put out a public update

try this version 2.99.16e

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29916e.exe

then try including "iPokerNew"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10