hotkeys have been received popup, stack tile stops functioning
(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: my layout overlaps, maybe this causes an issue?
Overlapping slots should not be related to this

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: i don't have this issue for WPN only GG
If it only happens on GG then that is a useful clue. Are you using any other external poker softwares that might relate to this?

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: but WPN stack and tile sometimes stops working when i switch to browser or other app window and back to the tables.
Do you mean when your WPN tables are hidden behind other windows, SAT doesn't pop them up? This problem has been happening on Bodog, but I thought WPN was safe for now. I hope this is not true Sad

(05-02-2022, 06:58 AM)ricepaddy Wrote: Hope this van be resolved soon i'm forced to click "yes" on the popup 30times a session or so
Yes thats awful, we need to figure out why its happening. No one else has reported this.

So it doesn't tell you a specific hotkey key that is being sent? 200 hotkey presses in 60ms is extremely fast, and not something any human could probably press. It looks like all of your hotkeys are letter keys, so MAYBE it could happen if you hold down a letter, and the computer tries to spam it like: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

During normal use, are you pressing the letter keys on your keyboard? Or passing them through to a controller or something? I'm trying to gather as much info as possible about your setup

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: hotkeys have been received popup, stack tile stops functioning - by SaT_Admin - 05-02-2022, 08:47 AM