hotkeys have been received popup, stack tile stops functioning
I have no other running poker software, this is a brand new laptop with no malfunctioning keyboard (windows 10). I'm not using a controller or anything, just a vanilla setup.

*It just says the amount of ms, no specific key. I'm using custom betsizes in bb and percentages, both.
*When playing WPN, stack and tile sometimes need to be rebooted as it stops functioning, clicking stack and tile in taskbar won't make it popup (have to cntr-alt-delete and force stop the process). I have never seen this popup from showing playing here, but GG poker does make stack and tile crash in a similar way where there is no popup either sometimes, forcing me to quit the app through cntr-alt-delete as well. I'm not sure if, in this instance, the popup is somewhere hidden in the background when this happens, but sometimes it seems to be displayed behind the poker table.
*I haven't gotten this specific popup shop up on i-poker neither.

Quote "Do you mean when your WPN tables are hidden behind other windows, SAT doesn't pop them up? This problem has been happening on Bodog, but I thought WPN was safe for now. I hope this is not true Sad"

No, Stack and Tile just frequently stop functioning when i switch from the poker tables to a new window, windows chrome for example or whatsapp on windows and then go back to the tables. It doesn't happen 100% of the time but lets say 10 to 20%.

There is also another issue, which is i always have to quit/restart stack and tile whenever i finish a session, close the poker site and reopen for another session. Somehow stack and tile doesn't register the tables anymore/betkeys, only upon restarting it starts working again. This is 100% of the time with WPN/GG and Ipoker. A minor issue but its bothering me nevertheless.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: hotkeys have been received popup, stack tile stops functioning - by ricepaddy - 05-02-2022, 08:58 PM