Upgraded to Full Version, unclear how to utilize
I've been subscribed to the small stakes version for 6+ months. Recently bought the full version and am unclear how to upgrade. I can't find any documentation on this. My current software doesn't give me any option to enter the new license code I got. I don't want to redownload the software and have to remake all of my profiles
By profiles I mean layouts
Just click the About tab, and then click the Register button, and put in your new license code. That should be all you need
The register button is greyed out as I already had the low stakes version registered so that's not an option
Note: additionally I believe I am still being charged for the low stakes version and none of that monthly fee I already paid was rolled into the full version since there does not seem to be any "upgrade" functionality
(05-14-2022, 03:28 PM)Anon Wrote: The register button is greyed out as I already had the low stakes version registered so that's not an option
The Register button is only grayed out while the program is running. If you press Stop, then you'll be able to click it

(05-14-2022, 03:56 PM)Guest Wrote: Note: additionally I believe I am still being charged for the low stakes version and none of that monthly fee I already paid was rolled into the full version since there does not seem to be any "upgrade" functionality
Correct, email me at: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
and we can figure out what to do
Thanks that worked, should have thought to try that. Will shoot you an email

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10