Hotkeys not working on ACR
Hello!

S&T is working well on all sites up until today.  The hotkeys all of a sudden stopped working on ACR.  I turned S&T off, excluded the site, then re-included the site, but the hotkeys didn't work.

S&T tiled ACR correctly, and everything is working on other sites.

Thank you!
What specific hotkeys are not working? Does a hotkey for "Move table to next slot" work?

Do your ACR tables pass this Test to detect when action is required?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Let me know
(05-31-2022, 09:18 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What specific hotkeys are not working? Does a hotkey for "Move table to next slot" work?

Do your ACR tables pass this Test to detect when action is required?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Let me know

Thanks for the directions.

Using the test, S&T is detecting the site as one of the custom sites I created, rather than WPN / WinningPoker_T.

It is not detecting when action is required.  

The "Move table to next slot" does work.  

[Image: 2022-06-05-09h56-02.png]
Hotkeys for bet, fold, call, and bet sizes do not work.
(06-06-2022, 12:12 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Using the test, S&T is detecting the site as one of the custom sites I created, rather than WPN / WinningPoker_T.

This explains it. Its likely because WPN using a Chrome wrapper for its desktop software, and you also configured your Global Poker custom site also using Google Chrome browser

The likely solution is to make your global configuration more specific, so that it doesn't match WPN tables.

First, can you paste your existing Global custom site config? It is found in this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Then

Use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for some Global tables that you usually play at

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10