Winamax update
(08-29-2022, 02:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-29-2022, 01:54 AM)HeyYa Wrote: Having an issue with the new Winamax software.

Everything works except that when I manually click "fold" and dont use a hotkey the table gets shipped to the corner of my screen. Any idea how to fix it?

Many thanks!

By default, when you click on Fold, SAT moves the table back into to the stack slot. You should be seeing this on all sites that are included into SAT, not just Winamax. Can you confirm?

You can turn this feature off by going to Settings->Advanced Options, and turn off the option for "Left mouse click detection"

All good, thanks!
Hi there,

I've updated SaT to the last posted file in this topic but still when trying to setup Winamax I get this message "Failure. This Table: Winamax Aix-la-Chapelle doesn't match for winamax"

Any idea how to resolve this? Thanks in advance
(08-30-2022, 11:40 AM)DonBartos Wrote: Hi there,

I've updated SaT to the last posted file in this topic but still when trying to setup Winamax I get this message "Failure. This Table: Winamax Aix-la-Chapelle doesn't match for winamax"

Are you using the new "WinamaxNew" site profile?

If so, and its still failing, then can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window title, and paste me the result for the main lobby window? And then also again for the table itself?
(08-30-2022, 11:43 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 11:40 AM)DonBartos Wrote: Hi there,

Are you using the new "WinamaxNew" site profile?

If so, and its still failing, then can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window title, and paste me the result for the main lobby window? And then also again for the table itself?
I did not, that solved it, thanks a lot for the quick response
(08-28-2022, 02:06 PM)cr0tone Wrote: still the same thing , please fix this asap , im losting money because of this Sad

(08-28-2022, 02:11 PM)jinzang Wrote: i see this topic and i have the same problem fix this ASAP

(08-28-2022, 02:11 PM)winamaxplayer Wrote: yes i can put them in grid but when im playing 15 tables i cant get attention if is sitting out , today to test put 10 tables and still the same errror , always  get stuck on stack . do you have skype?

Ok guys I watched @winamaxplayer today and it gave me an idea. Please try this version 2.99.17za

v2.99.17za
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9917za.exe

v2.99.17za-highDPI
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

Let me know if this fixes it

--------------

Any update?

Can you guys leave your email addr so I can contact you directly?
Hi there,

I noticed today that an old bug is still present, but only when the table is 'ignored' from the stack. It's the one when you preclick on fold, it actually ticks the 'call any' box.

LMK if you need anything else,
cheers,
Thomas
(09-15-2022, 11:15 AM)martom Wrote: Hi there,

I noticed today that an old bug is still present, but only when the table is 'ignored' from the stack. It's the one when you preclick on fold, it actually ticks the 'call any' box.

LMK if you need anything else,
cheers,
Thomas

Does it happen every time? Or can you tell me at what times it does happen? Anything specific or consistent on the table at those times?
Hi,

Did the scan mode change? It is not possible to play more than 14 tables, not bringing them to the foreground on time. With the old software it was possible to play up to 23-24.

Also have a weird issue, sometimes it bets 2X and HM3 changes to "session stats" for 1 player" no matters if the hotkey used was 3X, 4X, pot, All in, etc. it does 2X + session stats.

Thank you!
(09-18-2022, 01:11 AM)Guest Wrote: Did the scan mode change? It is not possible to play more than 14 tables, not bringing them to the foreground on time. With the old software it was possible to play up to 23-24.
Yes the scan mode changed. WinamaxNew requires PW scan mode to work. It is slightly slower than the old mode unfortunately. No other modes worked for me during testing.

(09-18-2022, 01:11 AM)Guest Wrote: Also have a weird issue, sometimes it bets 2X and HM3 changes to "session stats" for 1 player" no matters if the hotkey used was 3X, 4X, pot, All in, etc. it does 2X + session stats.

When this happens, specifically what hotkeys in SAT are you pressing? "Bet x BB" hotkeys? or "Bet Pot%" hotkeys?
(09-18-2022, 05:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:11 AM)Guest Wrote: Did the scan mode change? It is not possible to play more than 14 tables, not bringing them to the foreground on time. With the old software it was possible to play up to 23-24.
Yes the scan mode changed. WinamaxNew requires PW scan mode to work. It is slightly slower than the old mode unfortunately. No other modes worked for me during testing.

(09-18-2022, 01:11 AM)Guest Wrote: Also have a weird issue, sometimes it bets 2X and HM3 changes to "session stats" for 1 player" no matters if the hotkey used was 3X, 4X, pot, All in, etc. it does 2X + session stats.

When this happens, specifically what hotkeys in SAT are you pressing? "Bet x BB" hotkeys? or "Bet Pot%" hotkeys?

It happens with betsize X and with All-in at least.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10