Winamax update
(03-03-2023, 10:57 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:59 PM)Madureira Wrote: By the way is there an alternative for a shortcut to move to stack when going all in? The Bet X bb and move to stack doesn't work
Not sure why this didn't work, I'll have to look into it

There is also an "All-in" hotkey that you can use. And then click the box in the menu for Settings->Advanced Options->Hotkeys tab, to also "Stack table when using All-in hotkey"

Ah perfect, thanks! Do you need any info to check the monitor issue?
(03-04-2023, 02:42 AM)Madureira Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:57 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:59 PM)Madureira Wrote: By the way is there an alternative for a shortcut to move to stack when going all in? The Bet X bb and move to stack doesn't work
Not sure why this didn't work, I'll have to look into it

There is also an "All-in" hotkey that you can use. And then click the box in the menu for Settings->Advanced Options->Hotkeys tab, to also "Stack table when using All-in hotkey"

Ah perfect, thanks! Do you need any info to check the monitor issue?

When you tried Solution #1 while you were still on 150% scaling, what was the error? Were you still unable to Fold with F10? Or did you get a different error?
Is there any option to make it smoother? Sometimes fold hotkey gets stuck and it is kind of slow. Not as smooth as other sites. Winamax is where I grind mainly
(05-05-2023, 05:39 PM)Old friend Wrote: Is there any option to make it smoother? Sometimes fold hotkey gets stuck and it is kind of slow. Not as smooth as other sites. Winamax is where I grind mainly

Can you be a little more specific about what you mean when you say it gets stuck and is kind of slow? What exactly happens?
Hi,

I'm trying to set things up to see if they work how I'd like on Winamax - I am restricted as I used up my trial but it won't recognise either play money tables or €1 Espresso tables. Furthermore, if I purchase I would only need the small stakes version but am guessing that there could be an issue with it recognising €5/€10 games as included based on this?
(05-08-2023, 06:31 AM)epitomised Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to set things up to see if they work how I'd like on Winamax - I am restricted as I used up my trial but it won't recognise either play money tables or €1 Espresso tables. Furthermore, if I purchase I would only need the small stakes version but am guessing that there could be an issue with it recognising €5/€10 games as included based on this?

Paste me your machine ID and I'll extend your trial period so you can do more testing

As for Small Stakes version, it should work for those buy-ins
ty! it's 44AF099BA4C31248
Ok I've given you another week to trial. Let me know if you have any issues
Hey used to be long term user here, having similar issue as previous poster, testing the software on a 0.25€ tournament and it doesnt recognize after the setup. I tried showing testing info and hovered over the window and it says "Allowed: No". Would love to make sure it works before purchasing. Machine ID is 9F6D48C427BC94DC

Thank you!
(04-17-2024, 08:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey used to be long term user here, having similar issue as previous poster, testing the software on a 0.25€ tournament and it doesnt recognize after the setup. I tried showing testing info and hovered over the window and it says "Allowed: No". Would love to make sure it works before purchasing. Machine ID is 9F6D48C427BC94DC

Thank you!

Are you on trial period or do you get a message that SAT is running in Free mode?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Can you also use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for that table that is saying "allowed : no"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10