GGnetwork (Natural8) problem - sometimes misses auto focus
Hello,

Sometimes while playing Natural8 tables don't auto focus so I have to click them to use my hotkeys. Since I use jump mouse to the table setting and I used SaT for my hotkeys it wasn't a problem. Now I want to use hotkeys from the client and it's annoying that I need to click on the table 40% of the time. Also I play on Stars and Winamax and I don't have the issue.
Couple things to check:

1. Are you using SAT to focus/activate the tables? Or are you using GG? Normally I suggest people use SAT for this, and the setting is turned on by default in SAT. And in that case, you'd want to turn off the setting inside GG. I believe its called "Smart focus" in GG

2. Is SAT correctly detecting when its your turn to act? You can verify this by using the SAT menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and confirming that the ACTION REQUIRED line changes correctly from NO to YES and back to NO when its your turn to act, and after you've taken your action

3. Is there any consistency as to WHEN the GG table fails to auto focus? Is there anything specific going on on that table at that time? Perhaps the auto focus always fails when you're facing an all-in. Or maybe something else?

4. Do the GG client hotkeys send the hotkey action to the active/focused table, or to the table under the mouse?

5. If the GG hotkeys get sent to the active/focused table, you could try turning on the setting inside SAT Advanced Options, to "Activate (focus) table under mouse", which will cause SAT to force each table to take focus as you move your mouse around the screen
(08-20-2022, 12:50 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Couple things to check:

1. Are you using SAT to focus/activate the tables? Or are you using GG? Normally I suggest people use SAT for this, and the setting is turned on by default in SAT. And in that case, you'd want to turn off the setting inside GG. I believe its called "Smart focus" in GG

2. Is SAT correctly detecting when its your turn to act? You can verify this by using the SAT menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and confirming that the ACTION REQUIRED line changes correctly from NO to YES and back to NO when its your turn to act, and after you've taken your action

3. Is there any consistency as to WHEN the GG table fails to auto focus? Is there anything specific going on on that table at that time? Perhaps the auto focus always fails when you're facing an all-in. Or maybe something else?

4. Do the GG client hotkeys send the hotkey action to the active/focused table, or to the table under the mouse?

5. If the GG hotkeys get sent to the active/focused table, you could try turning on the setting inside SAT Advanced Options, to "Activate (focus) table under mouse", which will cause SAT to force each table to take focus as you move your mouse around the screen

1. I use SAT. GG is turned off.

2. It works as you wrote. So seems fine.

3. Seems random.

4. Table under the mouse as it does nothing if I move the mouse away.

5. I've tried it and it's the same problem. Also I've noticed that actually I don't have to click a mouse in both cases (when it's on or off), I just need to move the mouse cursor and the table activates. Still annoying...
The only other thing I can think of, is that SAT makes some optimizations to allow its own hotkeys to work on GG tables without moving the mouse. Its possible that when you use a SAT hotkey, the table is somehow modifying in a way that GG's own hotkeys dont like.

You can try turning this off in SAT, which means that SAT hotkeys on GG will then move the mouse in order to produce clicks. Click File->Current Layout, scroll down to the middle of the file and you'll find the GGNetworkNew settings, and add this on its own line, in the same section as the existing settings:

Code:
GGNetworkNew_included_...
GGNetworkNew_included_...
GGNetworkNew_included_use_basic_click=1

Save the file, close out SAT completely and reopen it. Then test and let me know if that fixes it
Didn't help. Can you make a mouse cursor to make a small movement after jumping to the next table. I think it would solve my problem.
(08-22-2022, 06:21 PM)Prot Wrote: Didn't help. Can you make a mouse cursor to make a small movement after jumping to the next table. I think it would solve my problem.

Are you seeing the mouse cursor move when you press a hotkey now? It should be. That should count as a small movement I would think.

If you're not seeing the mouse cursor move, maybe you didnt save the file and then completely close out SAT and reopen it for the setting to take effect?

Or wait, what setting are you talking about? "Move mouse to table when action required" in Advanced Options? Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste everything?
No, it doesn't move.

[settings]
color_variation=8
move_mouse_x_percentage=0.62
move_mouse_y_percentage=0.50
action_delay=150
highlight_border_inside=1
highlight_border_color=FFD700
highlight_border_size=3
allow_movehotkeys_on_keepingrid_tables=1
table_width=962
table_height=690
total_slots=24
slot1x=517
slot1y=722
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=1
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
drag_drop_mode=Logical
minimize_to_tray=1
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=1
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
auto_accept_wpn_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
table_count_gui_x=3336
table_count_gui_y=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
show_actionreq_count=0
show_random_number=0
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=
party_click_im_back=0
slot2x=1475
slot2y=722
slot3x=2433
slot3y=722
slot4x=517
slot4y=36
slot5x=1475
slot5y=36
slot6x=2433
slot6y=34
slot7x=517
slot7y=722
slot8x=1475
slot8y=722
slot9x=2433
slot9y=722
slot10x=517
slot10y=36
slot11x=1475
slot11y=36
slot12x=2433
slot12y=36
slot13x=517
slot13y=722
slot14x=1475
slot14y=722
slot15x=2433
slot15y=722
slot16x=517
slot16y=36
slot17x=1475
slot17y=36
slot18x=2433
slot18y=36
slot19x=517
slot19y=722
slot20x=1475
slot20y=722
slot21x=2433
slot21y=722
slot22x=517
slot22y=36
slot23x=1475
slot23y=36
slot24x=2433
slot24y=36
play_sound_when_action_req=0
bring_bodog_popups_above=1
click_button_for_increase_decrease_bet=1
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
no_basic_click_for_aurora=0
winamax_border_fix=
winamax_check_for_free=1
use_old_bodog_click_method=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-32000
gui_y=-32000
last_tab=
filename=Main.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.17o-highDPI
win_ver=10.0.19044
v=fu
v29805_msg=0
dpi=96
last_version=2.99.16
machine_id=08AF12CF70B2FE00
v29916_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=3
included_sites=PokerStarsAurora,WinamaxNew,GGNetworkNew
PokerStarsAurora_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_width=962
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_height=691
PokerStarsAurora_included_fold_region_color=0xf1880
PokerStarsAurora_included_fold_color=0xd1574
PokerStarsAurora_included_call_color=0xe1678
PokerStarsAurora_included_bet_color=0xe1678
PokerStarsAurora_included_scanmode=DWM
WinamaxNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Prot\AppData\Local\Programs\winamax\Winamax.exe
WinamaxNew_included_resized_table_width=893
WinamaxNew_included_resized_table_height=690
WinamaxNew_included_fold_color=0x2221a5
WinamaxNew_included_call_color=0x2221a5
WinamaxNew_included_bet_color=0x2221a5
WinamaxNew_included_scanmode=PW
GGNetworkNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Prot\AppData\Roaming\NATURAL8\GGnet.exe
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_width=962
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_height=692
GGNetworkNew_included_fold_color=0x3639a6
GGNetworkNew_included_call_color=0x333499
GGNetworkNew_included_bet_color=0x333499
GGNetworkNew_included_scanmode=DWM
GGNetworkNew_included_use_basic_click=1
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=6
hotkey1action=Move table Up
hotkey1key=Up
hotkey2action=Move table Down
hotkey2key=Down
hotkey3action=Move table Left
hotkey3key=Left
hotkey4action=Move table Right
hotkey4key=Right
hotkey5action=Ignore table
hotkey5key=`
hotkey6action=Activate most urgent and move mouse
hotkey6key=XButton1
hotkey7action=BetSize 2
hotkey7key==
hotkey8action=BetSize 2
hotkey8key==
hotkey9action=BetSize 2
hotkey9key==
hotkey10action=BetSize 2
hotkey10key==
hotkey11action=BetSize 2
hotkey11key==
hotkey12action=BetSize 2
hotkey12key==
hotkey13action=BetSize 2
hotkey13key==
send_table_under_mouse=1
Ok so it looks like the mouse would move only when you use the BetSize 2 hotkey, since thats the only hotkey that would actually need to click on a table.

Also, why do you have 7 different entries for the BetSize 2 hotkey for the = key?

Anyway

As for the "Move mouse to table when action required", I have made a change to use a different mouse move method, which should move the mouse slower, which should allow the table to recognize some movement. Please download this version 2.99.17t-highDPI and tell me if it fixes your problem, and/or if you notice any other bugs:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe
I don't know why configuration file has this hotkey and so many times as I removed it through the app.

This version still doesn't fix this problem. I switched backed using SaT BET, FOLD, CHECK hotkeys as it partially solves the problem. It clicks buttons anyway even a table is not activated. However I still want to use poker clients bet size hotkeys as it is far more convenient.
In this version, do you at least see the mouse moving more slowly to each table?

I will continue to look for solutions and update the thread

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10