GGnetwork (Natural8) problem - sometimes misses auto focus
Mouse movement looks like before.

One more annoying bug when I press FOLD using SaT hotkey. Occasionally it minimizes all windows and after that restores playing tables. It is very annoying as it breaks the flow and I need to restore lobbies manually. It was happening before when I was using SaT hotkeys, but it was like once in a session. Today it happened like 5 times...
(08-24-2022, 12:53 AM)Prot Wrote: Mouse movement looks like before.

One more annoying bug when I press FOLD using SaT hotkey. Occasionally it minimizes all windows and after that restores playing tables. It is very annoying as it breaks the flow and I need to restore lobbies manually. It was happening before when I was using SaT hotkeys, but it was like once in a session. Today it happened like 5 times...

Thats super annoying and should never happen. Is there any consistency as to when it happens? For example, the minimize bug only occurs when you try to press the Fold hotkey on a specific site? If so which site? Or another consistency? Can you keep your eye out for that?
Ok one more attempt here

v2.99.17v-highDPI

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

You should definitely see the mouse moving to tables a bit slower in this version. And if so, let me know if it fixes your GG hotkey problem
(08-24-2022, 06:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok one more attempt here

v2.99.17v-highDPI

You should definitely see the mouse moving to tables a bit slower in this version. And if so, let me know if it fixes your GG hotkey problem

Yes, mouse movement is definitely slower and it considerably improved table activation! The problem still remains when there are more than 1 table in a slot and a table pops up from the stack.

I didn't test SaT hotkeys as I switched back to the poker client hotkeys.
(08-24-2022, 09:18 PM)Prot Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 06:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok one more attempt here

v2.99.17v-highDPI

Yes, mouse movement is definitely slower and it considerably improved table activation! The problem still remains when there are more than 1 table in a slot and a table pops up from the stack.

I didn't test SaT hotkeys as I switched back to the poker client hotkeys.

Is it too slow now where you think other players might be annoyed?

So now the problem only occurs when the mouse moves to the stack slot? No other slots allow more than 1 table
I think it might be annoying for some people, but it is fine by me.

Yeah, I have 4 slots in the same display window positions so I guess it's a stack of slots. The problem occurs when the table is under top table and has to pop up over to top for activation.
(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Prot Wrote: I think it might be annoying for some people, but it is fine by me.
Yeah. I might make this a configuration option in the next main release

(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Prot Wrote: Yeah, I have 4 slots in the same display window positions so I guess it's a stack of slots. The problem occurs when the table is under top table and has to pop up over to top for activation.
And does the problem occur when the mouse was previously already on top of those stack of slots before the new table activated? Or only when the mouse is outside of that stack prior? Or both?
(08-25-2022, 11:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Prot Wrote: I think it might be annoying for some people, but it is fine by me.
Yeah. I might make this a configuration option in the next main release

(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Prot Wrote: Yeah, I have 4 slots in the same display window positions so I guess it's a stack of slots. The problem occurs when the table is under top table and has to pop up over to top for activation.
And does the problem occur when the mouse was previously already on top of those stack of slots before the new table activated? Or only when the mouse is outside of that stack prior? Or both?

Both.
So a table correctly pops to the top of these stack of slots. SAT correctly moves the mouse there. But the table is not activated? Or somehow doesnt accept GG hotkeys? Where do those hotkeys end up going?

It might help if I can check what the SAT logs show

Can you do this

Click File->Current Layout, and add this line:

Code:
[settings]
logging=1

Save the file, close out SAT, and reopen it. When you press Start, a new logfile will be generated. Play normally and try to trigger the scenario that bugs out. When it happens, immediately press Stop. Also, mentally note what table name caused the failure.

Find the logg.txt file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

and email it to me: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

And tell me what table it failed on
(08-26-2022, 02:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: So a table correctly pops to the top of these stack of slots. SAT correctly moves the mouse there. But the table is not activated? Or somehow doesnt accept GG hotkeys? Where do those hotkeys end up going?

Exactly. As table is not active GG doesn't recognize hotkeys and nothing happens.

I've sent you a log file.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10