Pokerstars Full Color Cards
Hello,
i´m thinking about using SaT. While setting it up it ask me to point on a FULL WHITE POINT of a Flop Card. As i´m playing with full colored cards (Cards), i dont have white spots on the card. just the number(A,K,9,4) by itself. do i need to play with the standard white cards to make it work ?

Thanks
The suggestion to click on a white part of the card, is just for the best reliability. Technically you dont need to do that.

On your screenshot, there are no clubs. The green club card will be an issue, because the table felt background behind the cards is also green. So SAT will have difficulty determining between a green club card, and no card at all (just the table felt). If you change the felt color to something other than black,blue,red,green, then there should be no conflict.

Other than that, perhaps you can try to click on the white part in the middle of the suit icon. It looks like with your cards, all the suits are always in the same location on the card on the left underneath the number. As long as that location will be white for all suits then it should work. Kinda hard to see if the clubs suit will be pure white in the exact center. Maybe instead of clicking on exact center, you click in the middle but 2/3 of the way up
Thanks, your link helped a lot understanding how it works.

1. i change the table color when coming closer to the bubble, does SaT still work when i change the table color or do i need to set a new layout for different table colors ?

2. is it possible to exclude tables from SaT ? for example final tables. is it possible to exclude it from stacking and always show it ?
1. The table felt color should only come into play for the cases where SAT is trying to detect the hole cards or the flop cards, which is used only on the features for moving to grid in either of those cases, or when trying to automatically restack the table at the end of hand.. Other stuff like detecting action required should work normally regardless of table felt

2. You could use a hotkey for "Keep table in grid". That will lock the table in the grid and never allow it to return to the stack. Or, you could use an "Ignore table" hotkey which will remove the table from SAT's entire grid altogether

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10