SaT mod doesn`t move to grid on bb when someone limps
I'm trying to set up mod sat on pokerstars. The table does not pop out of the stack when hero is on the bb and someone limped before him. I understand this because there is no "fold" button. I manually added pokerstars and changed the active button to a "call", but it did not help. How to fix a problem?
Yes exactly. And actually you can specify multiple action buttons, which is what I do for the built-in Aurora profile. So you can try doing this:

Code:
action_button=fold,call,bet

However, the more likely issue is your graphics mod. What color are the buttons? SAT depends on the button colors being different than the table background behind them. So if the background is black and the buttons are black, that could be part of the problem. Can you show a screenshot when its your turn to act?
(09-09-2022, 02:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yes exactly. And actually you can specify multiple action buttons, which is what I do for the built-in Aurora profile. So you can try doing this:

Code:
action_button=fold,call,bet

However, the more likely issue is your graphics mod. What color are the buttons? SAT depends on the button colors being different than the table background behind them. So if the background is black and the buttons are black, that could be part of the problem. Can you show a screenshot when its your tuat
I added the line action_button=fold,call,bet and changed the background to a lighter one and SaT started working. Thanks for the help

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10