Difficult to enter update
When I download the file its not an executable file. Also I try to log in and I get an error mgs telling me my email address is not correct. It is correct so I'm at a loss. Is there a page somewhere that has a  download that works?
Sorry I didnt see this post

The downloads should be an executable file. If they weren't, then how did you install the program and get any error messages about email address? However, you might get an Windows SmartScreen warning when you launch it. You should click 'More Info' and then 'Run Anyway'

There is no error about email address not being correct. But, to start your trial period, you must input your email and then confirm it. If that fails, then the trial will not start. Can you paste a screenshot of the exact error youre seeing? Can you also click the Register button and paste me your Machine ID and provide your email?
My virus software was blocking it. Now works. I’m not using a trial. I’m a paid subscriber.
(09-22-2022, 03:27 AM)GeoC Wrote: My virus software was blocking it. Now works. I’m not using a trial. I’m a paid subscriber.

Ok thanks. What virus software do you use? Usually before I release a new version, I try to submit the file to the ones that detect it on virustotal, to avoid this issue. But sometimes they still get it

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10