Active tables in stack?
Hi,
I just installed SAT yesterday, I just have one problem I am not able to resolve. I have a grid of 6 tables, with stack located on table 1, but active tables also popup in my stack.

Which is very annoying because 80% of the tables is in the stack. I only want to have active tables popup.

I have tried several options but these did not have resulted in the right solution.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
It seems this problem only occurs when playing sng's, in cash it seems to work just the way it should. Playing on stars btw.
Do you want the active tables to pop up in the stack, or do you want them to move to grid? What is your Tile Setting?
I want the active tables (which need action) to popup on the grid. My Tile Setting is currently set to Preflop. Stack slot = 1, New tables slot = 1, Old tables slot = 1
It's just weird it works on cashgames properly, but sit and go's it seems it just automaticcally opens the tables directly on the grid (which should be on the stack) and most of the times when folded the table is not moved to the stack either..
The problem is probably that the Sit&Go tables aren't getting correctly detected by SaT as being poker tables, therefore nothing is working on them (hotkeys, table movement, etc). This would make sense why New Tables aren't going to slot1. They are probably just opening wherever the poker client puts them. What Site are you playing on? Can you post the table titles of both a cash game and a sit&go? Something like this:

Pokerstars - Table Bigfoot - $2/$4 No Limit Holdem
Pokerstars - $100+10 Sit&Go tournament 123456

etc
I play 18 man turbo sng's @ stars

A table is named the following:

- Sng: PokerStars Game #63023623575: Tournament #401747441, $3.16+$0.34 USD Hold'em
- Cash: PokerStars Game #63023643903: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25 USD)
Hrmm.. very strange, I didn't expect this to be on pokerstars. I will have to do some more testing on this later tonight. Maybe stars changed something recently, because actually on stars, SaT doesnt even look for the table title.
Ok great, I will do some testing myself as well, maybe I have a wrong setting in stars..keep you posted. thanks for your quick replies anyway!
I just tested it and it seemed to work for me. Can you post your config layout ini file? Click File->Current Layout within SaT and copy and paste the contents. Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10