action_delay=100
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
minimize_to_tray=0
[general]
gui_x=92
gui_y=229
last_tab=
[sites]
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_width=530
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_height=390
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_color=0xcdc3b2
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_x_scaled=291
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_y_scaled=355
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsHyperSimple
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Stack all tables
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey2key=A
send_table_under_mouse=1
I will reinstall stars after server reset and do some tests as well.
You could try to use a different theme instead of HyperSimple, just to test and see if thats a problem. Then remove PokerStarsHyperSimple from SaT and use the appropriate one.
Hm I used another theme and it seem to work properly now! Tested with playmoney sng's, wil test with 18 man turbo within a couple of hours.
HyperSimple has caused problems in the past, but it wasn't that tables weren't getting detected, but rather, they were being prematurely detected because the pre-action fold checkbox is the same color as the Fold button itself. So SaT was thinking that the Fold button was already visible, when in fact, it was only the pre-action checkbox. But I haven't heard of HyperSimple causing sng tables to not be detected at all.
Ok well it's working properly now, so no problems anymore Smile. Is there a way to create a key to go allin + stack?
(06-08-2011, 08:56 PM)Danos Wrote: Ok well it's working properly now, so no problems anymore Smile. Is there a way to create a key to go allin + stack?

Only way at the moment is to use another hotkey program such as TableNinja or an AHK script to handle the allin for you, and then configure the same key as a hotkey in SaT to "Stack table", with the addition of using the ~ prefix.

For example:

TableNinja allin hotkey: F5
SaT Stack table hotkey: ~F5

(you'll have to type in the ~ manually in the hotkey text box)
Ok thanks for all your help, will try it for the remaining free time. And if I keep liking it you will have a new paying customer Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10