iPoker Speed Tables: "Next Hand" button
Hi there,

I was wondering whether there's a way to assign a hotkey to the "Next Hand" button that appears on iPoker speed tables after you fold your hand?

Thanks
I'm pretty sure SAT's Fold hotkey is supposed to click the Speed Fold button which automatically takes you to the next hand. Is there a "Fold and Stay" button or something that you are clicking?

And can you show me a screenshot of the Next Hand button?
(12-13-2022, 01:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I'm pretty sure SAT's Fold hotkey is supposed to click the Speed Fold button which automatically takes you to the next hand. Is there a "Fold and Stay" button or something that you are clicking?

[Image: SNFWqZS]

Screenshot link: https://ibb.co/SNFWqZS
(12-13-2022, 01:36 AM)Puddler Wrote:
(12-13-2022, 01:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I'm pretty sure SAT's Fold hotkey is supposed to click the Speed Fold button which automatically takes you to the next hand. Is there a "Fold and Stay" button or something that you are clicking?

[Image: SNFWqZS]

Screenshot link: https://ibb.co/SNFWqZS

If I fold it send me to the next hand, but if, say, I raise from the button, then SB 3bets and I fold, it send me to that button.
(12-13-2022, 01:37 AM)Puddler Wrote: If I fold it send me to the next hand, but if, say, I raise from the button, then SB 3bets and I fold, it send me to that button.
Thats weird. When the SB 3bets you, does the Fold button say "Fold" or "Speed Fold"?

(12-13-2022, 01:36 AM)Puddler Wrote: Screenshot link: https://ibb.co/SNFWqZS
It LOOKS like that "Next Hand" button is in the same location as the normal 3rd action button. So I would guess that the "Bet" hotkey in SAT would click it. Can you try that and let me know?
Ah, so clicking the bet button does indeed move us on to the next hand, thanks.

If I'm UTG and speed fold, I get the same 'Next hand' button appearing each time (Image link: https://ibb.co/Qfhjv6p).

In the top-left there is a tiny Fold-and-Watch button before I choose to Fold. Perhaps I've set something up wrong?
(12-13-2022, 07:17 AM)Puddler Wrote: Ah, so clicking the bet button does indeed move us on to the next hand, thanks.

If I'm UTG and speed fold, I get the same 'Next hand' button appearing each time (Image link: https://ibb.co/Qfhjv6p).

In the top-left there is a tiny Fold-and-Watch button before I choose to Fold. Perhaps I've set something up wrong?

I wonder if SAT is mistakenly clicking that small Fold-and-Watch button in the upper left of the fold button.

Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and see if SAT is correctly detection when Action Required for these tables? It should turn from No to Yes when its your turn to act
It turns from No to Yes correctly in all cases. However, when the 'Next Hand' button is showing, it says No.
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything
(12-14-2022, 12:53 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything

[settings]
table_width=727
table_height=516
total_slots=8
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=727
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=516
slot4x=727
slot4y=516
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
slot5x=-1456
slot5y=8
slot6x=-727
slot6y=8
slot7x=-1456
slot7y=524
slot8x=-727
slot8y=524
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-467
gui_y=12
last_tab=
filename=4.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.19
win_ver=10.0.22621
machine_id=..edited..
dpi=96
monitors=3
monitor1_dpi=96
monitor2_dpi=96
monitor3_dpi=96
v=sm
[sites]
iPokerNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Grosvenor Poker\data\PokerClient.exe
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_width=727
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_height=516
iPokerNew_included_fold_color=0xc1dd0
iPokerNew_included_call_color=0xda1de
iPokerNew_included_bet_color=0x309853
iPokerNew_included_scanmode=DWM
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=iPokerNew
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=16
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=A
hotkey2action=BetSize 1
hotkey2key=Z
hotkey3action=BetSize 2
hotkey3key=X
hotkey4action=BetSize 3
hotkey4key=C
hotkey5action=BetSize 4
hotkey5key=V
hotkey6action=Sit Out Next BB all tables
hotkey6key=P
hotkey7action=Sit Out all tables
hotkey7key=O
hotkey8action=Bet
hotkey8key=S
hotkey9action=Call
hotkey9key=W
hotkey10action=Stack table
hotkey10key=Tab
hotkey11action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey11key=F
hotkey12action=Call + Stack table
hotkey12key=G
hotkey13action=Bet + Stack table
hotkey13key=H
hotkey14action=Increase bet
hotkey14key=WheelUp
hotkey15action=Decrease bet
hotkey15key=WheelDown
hotkey16action=Start/Stop SaT
hotkey16key=End
send_table_under_mouse=1

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10