Problems with Install
Hi, I'm having trouble adding sites. I use Windows 10. When trying to add partypoker, no one of the 3 options for partypoker tables worked, it seems that he could not read. When trying to add pokerstars, the program itself indicate that the type of table used is pokerstars aurora, the F9 parts work, but when i need to fold with F10, it doesn't work. A message appears to do some tests, I've moved on, he even presses the right fold, sends the table to the stack, but in a few seconds it returns to the grid without action.
Thanks for your questions

1. For Party, you should probably be using the "PartyPokerNew" site profile. Almost all skins have updated at this point. If it fails when you press F9, then perhaps you are using a skin that SAT doesn't recognize. Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main party lobby window?

2. For PokerStarsAurora, when you press F10, the hand simply doesn't fold? One reason this could happen is if you are using multiple monitors, but inside Windows you have different scaling %s for each. You can try potential solutions here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

Let me know what you find and we can diagnose further. If something still isn't working, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
(01-16-2023, 11:47 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Thanks for your questions

1. For Party, you should probably be using the "PartyPokerNew" site profile. Almost all skins have updated at this point. If it fails when you press F9, then perhaps you are using a skin that SAT doesn't recognize. Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main party lobby window?

2. For PokerStarsAurora, when you press F10, the hand simply doesn't fold? One reason this could happen is if you are using multiple monitors, but inside Windows you have different scaling %s for each. You can try potential solutions here:

Let me know what you find and we can diagnose further. If something still isn't working, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

In the PokerStarsAurora, when I press F10, the hand doesn't fold. But, if I move on and start the Stack and Tile, the hotkey "F" to fold+stack the table realy fold the hand, and take the table to the stack, but few seconds later the table get in the grid without action. Also, when i've had play in 3 tables, the table in action steel in the stack, and don't came to the grid. I don't play in multiple monitors or 4k. It seems like the stack and tile couldn't read if the table is in action or not. Sorry for my bad English. In fact, the test whit the pop-up in the mouse give me the wrong diagnostic about in the action or not.
(01-17-2023, 03:06 AM)mrbpoker1994 Wrote: In the PokerStarsAurora, when I press F10, the hand doesn't fold. But, if I move on and start the Stack and Tile, the hotkey "F" to fold+stack the table realy fold the hand, and take the table to the stack, but few seconds later the table get in the grid without action. Also, when i've had play in 3 tables, the table in action steel in the stack, and don't came to the grid. I don't play in multiple monitors or 4k. It seems like the stack and tile couldn't read if the table is in action or not. Sorry for my bad English. In fact, the test whit the pop-up in the mouse give me the wrong diagnostic about in the action or not.

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Yeah so if its failing to fold during F10, then that is the reason why SAT is not detecting when action is required. You need to press F10 when its your turn to act with all 3 buttons visible.. not before your turn when the checkbox is there.

The reason why the "Fold+Stack" hotkey is still working, is because SAT thinks that action is NOT required, and so SAT tries to click the Fold advance action checkbox that appears before its your turn to act. This checkbox location overlaps where the real Fold button is, and so thats why it ends up clicking correctly

Did you get Party working?
(01-17-2023, 03:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 03:06 AM)mrbpoker1994 Wrote: In the PokerStarsAurora, when I press F10, the hand doesn't fold. But, if I move on and start the Stack and Tile, the hotkey "F" to fold+stack the table realy fold the hand, and take the table to the stack, but few seconds later the table get in the grid without action. Also, when i've had play in 3 tables, the table in action steel in the stack, and don't came to the grid. I don't play in multiple monitors or 4k. It seems like the stack and tile couldn't read if the table is in action or not. Sorry for my bad English. In fact, the test whit the pop-up in the mouse give me the wrong diagnostic about in the action or not.

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Yeah so if its failing to fold during F10, then that is the reason why SAT is not detecting when action is required. You need to press F10 when its your turn to act with all 3 buttons visible.. not before your turn when the checkbox is there.

The reason why the "Fold+Stack" hotkey is still working, is because SAT thinks that action is NOT required, and so SAT tries to click the Fold advance action checkbox that appears before its your turn to act. This checkbox location overlaps where the real Fold button is, and so thats why it ends up clicking correctly

Did you get Party working?
[settings]
table_width=737
table_height=549
total_slots=2
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=737
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1164
gui_y=562
last_tab=
filename=michel.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.19
win_ver=10.0.22000
machine_id=D0CDD8CB9ED0D55D
dpi=144
monitors=1
monitor1_dpi=144
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsAurora
PokerStarsPowerup_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsPowerup_included_resized_table_width=737
PokerStarsPowerup_included_resized_table_height=549
PokerStarsPowerup_included_fold_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsPowerup_included_call_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsPowerup_included_bet_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsAurora_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_width=737
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_height=549
PokerStarsAurora_included_fold_region_color=0xffffff
PokerStarsAurora_included_fold_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsAurora_included_call_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsAurora_included_bet_color=0xffffffff
PokerStarsAurora_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=F
hotkey2action=All-in
hotkey2key=A
send_table_under_mouse=1

Thank You for your help.
Thank you. So yes, the colors aren't being detected. When pressing F10 to Fold failed, you should have received an error message, instructing you to go to the same link I pasted above:

You have two options:

1. Right click desktop -> Display Settings -> Choose 125% scaling (Currently you are using 150%)

2. If you require to stay at 150% scaling, then you will need to do Solution #1 at that link above and change the setting inside PokerStars shortcut properties

In both cases, after you make the change, you need to close out PokerStars, and then open it again. Then Remove "PokerStarsAurora" from SAT, and then Include it again.

Let me know if that fixes it.
The 125% didn't fixed, but the solution 1 of the link yes. Thank you.
ok good. And for Party:
(01-16-2023, 11:47 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: 1. For Party, you should probably be using the "PartyPokerNew" site profile. Almost all skins have updated at this point. If it fails when you press F9, then perhaps you are using a skin that SAT doesn't recognize. Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main party lobby window?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10