Pokerstars new update
Hello,

Running into an issue while playing MTTs on stack and tile playmode and moving to grid when dealt cards.

Its not moving to grid until its my turn to act.

Playing both PKO and normal MTTs, error occurs in the gametype I didnt set up the site on.

Tried downloading 2.99.19r and setting up Mercury - issue remains.

Thanks in advance
(06-26-2023, 12:31 AM)Guest Wrote: Playing both PKO and normal MTTs, error occurs in the gametype I didnt set up the site on.

Good clue.

My initial guess is that the different gametypes have different # players per table. Basically during the Include Site setup, SAT grabs the color behind the cards, at the x/y location that you click with your mouse. If your seat isnt always at this exact location, then SAT will miss the card detection. You need to make sure that you have the Preferred Seating set up to always sit at the same location. If the two game types dont allow that, then there is not much that can be done, since the cards will be in different spots on different game types.

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pr...d-seating/

You could also try other themes inside Stars, maybe a certain theme will always give you the option to sit at the bottom middle regardless of gametype or player #s. That could work if that option is available
Id say its not a problem of table size. Was working okay regardless of color of felt until new software update where in MTT PKO they added a blue colour on the edge of the felt. Also the colour of the felt is now slightly darker in PKO for the same color.
(06-26-2023, 08:27 AM)Guest Wrote: Id say its not a problem of table size. Was working okay regardless of color of felt until new software update where in MTT PKO they added a blue colour on the edge of the felt. Also the colour of the felt is now slightly darker in PKO for the same color.

Ohh yes so SAT does look for the color behind the cards, and so if that felt color is different on both tables, then that would cause it. Are you able to change the felts on both to be the same color? Also sometimes there is an option in the dropdown in the upper left of the table to turn off the specical table theme for some tournament series
Before posting previous message I did indeed make both felts same colour and disabled any special tournament series theme without success.

Again, it was working fine even with different felt colours before update.

Only difference now with the new update is that the edge of the virtual table is blue.

When setting up site I do the CTRL+MOUSE1 on the holecards above said blue edge, but still doesn't work.

Thanks for your help
(06-26-2023, 07:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Before posting previous message I did indeed make both felts same colour and disabled any special tournament series theme without success.

Again, it was working fine even with different felt colours before update.

Only difference now with the new update is that the edge of the virtual table is blue.

When setting up site I do the CTRL+MOUSE1 on the holecards above said blue edge, but still doesn't work.

Thanks for your help

Man I'm sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting email notifications about new posts

Yeah so you are correct, SAT technically doesn't grab the color of the hole card, but rather it grabs the color of the table BEHIND the hold card. So if where you click overlaps with the virtual table edge, and that color is different across gametypes, that could cause conflicts. If that is the only change, I'd guess that has something to do with it.

Can you use SAT's menu for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with GDIP, and paste me screenshots of both tabletypes when you have cards dealt?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10