Randomised delay after betting
Was wondering whether you could add the option of a randomised delay after clicking Check/Bet/Fold to help avoid timing tells?
Its been requested a few times before. I recently had a discussion over email with a user and I learned that this feature is actually prohibited by PokerStars. I'm unable to access the google result for "pokerstars third party software" however there is a google cached version here:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s...clnk&gl=us

Quote:The following are prohibited at all times:
Any tool or service that delays a player’s decision by either a specific or randomised amount of time.

One idea that was discussed was to "postpone" actions when the hotkey is clicked, and then have another hotkey to "fire all postponed" actions. So when you press a Fold/Call/Bet hotkey, the table would be put aside with the action "postponed", and then you do this for a few tables, and then finally you press the "fire" hotkey and then SAT clicks the buttons on all of the postponed tables.

This might work to get around the rule, but I'm not certain about it. Player safety is #1 in my opinion so I would never want to risk players having their accounts at risk.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10