Changing subscription?
Doesnt match with ipoker new. It worked when I had tha trial version on custom site settings
Correct.. it wont match until I add support for it.

Can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main Veikkaus lobby window?
Thank you sir!

title=[Veikkaus Pokeri],class=[Qt51510QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[11924]
(07-07-2023, 10:36 PM)asdasdasd123 Wrote: title=[Veikkaus Pokeri],class=[Qt51510QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[11924]

I hope you didnt make a mistake. That says "Pokeri" with an "i" at the end. I added support in this version for what you pasted as-is:

v2.99.19zn

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9919zn.exe

Please test it and let me know if your skin works with the iPokerNew profile now
Now it works great Thanks!
" An email has been sent to: miggomo@gmail.com Please click on the link to activate your trial"

It has not been sent Sad
(07-12-2023, 07:20 PM)jioasfjiosfa Wrote: " An email has been sent to: miggomo@gmail.com Please click on the link to activate your trial"

It has not been sent Sad

Yes there have been problems with this.. Please click on the About tab and then the Register button and paste me your Machine ID along with your email address. Or email both of those to me if you dont want to post on the forum
Hi again and thanks for all the help. Got a new problem because I would like to play on both ipoker and veikkaus. They have the same "skin" but totally different networks. Now I cant add anymore ipoker new softwares to the layout because I have the finnish Veikkaus Pokeri there allready. THX
(08-09-2023, 02:51 AM)asdasdasd123 Wrote: Hi again and thanks for all the help. Got a new problem because I would like to play on both ipoker and veikkaus. They have the same "skin" but totally different networks. Now I cant add anymore ipoker new softwares to the layout because I have the finnish Veikkaus Pokeri there allready. THX

Let me think about how to handle this..

So you're using the "iPokerNew" profile inside SAT for Veikkaus?
yes thats correct

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10