New WPN Update doesnt stack in my Layout of SAT
(07-08-2023, 12:32 AM)stevenheard Wrote: Thank you,

I now have all betting buttons back.

However, when the action changes to another table the mouse, the mouse does not move to the new table.

Steve

I'm assuming youre saying that you have the Advanced Option enabled to "Move mouse to table when action required" and that's the feature youre saying is broken?

I just tested that briefly on my machine and it did work with this new version and new WPN client. That feature depends on SAT accurately determining when its your turn to act, which you can confirm by using the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info. The ACTION REQUIRED line should say NO when its not your turn, and change to YES when it is your turn

If thats not working correctly, that would explain why the move mouse feature isnt working also. The typical fix is to make sure that you have the graphics on the table correct (red buttons) and then Remove and re-Include the site, making sure to press F10 when its your turn to act (and not early such was when the action checkboxes are available)

If you're sure you have it set up correctly, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
New WPN Update doesnt stack in my Layout of SAT - by alvarodurante - 07-07-2023, 03:32 AM
RE: New WPN Update doesnt stack in my Layout of SAT - by alvarodurante - 07-07-2023, 08:00 AM
RE: New WPN Update doesnt stack in my Layout of SAT - by SaT_Admin - 07-08-2023, 01:37 AM