request for custom lay outs
hey, i`m configuring app on custom lay out, i have 2 asks
the best way to know when it`s my turn to act, it`s with the time bank option, its possible to create another region for the action button, that will be time bankĀ  icon

and apps needs confirmation on the raise button for the bet, is possible to get the second click before moove table to the grid??

thanks for attention
(07-08-2023, 08:20 AM)visit Wrote: hey, i`m configuring app on custom lay out, i have 2 asks
the best way to know when it`s my turn to act, it`s with the time bank option, its possible to create another region for the action button, that will be time bankĀ  icon

Yes. You would do it like so:

Code:
buttons=fold,call,bet,timebank

action_button=fold,timebank
timebank_button_x_coord=
timebank_button_y_coord=
timebank_button_region_topleft_x_coord=
timebank_button_region_topleft_y_coord=
timebank_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=
timebank_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=

The region topleft and bottomright coords might not even be needed

If you don't need the fold button as part of the action_buttons then you can remove it and the comma. (Even though the setting name is not plural, you can use multiple action buttons separated by comma)

(07-08-2023, 08:20 AM)visit Wrote: and apps needs confirmation on the raise button for the bet, is possible to get the second click before moove table to the grid??
Are you talking about having the tables move to grid when you vpip? One thing with that solution above, is that if you set those region coords, SAT might detect timebank clicks as vpip and move the table to the grid. I'm not exactly sure how it might respond

I know some of the mobile apps had something like this where you had to press the Bet button once, and then you get some betting options, and then you have press it a second time to send
I know some of the mobile apps had something like this where you had to press the Bet button once, and then you get some betting options, and then you have press it a second time to send

yes, i want to play all p-re flop decisions on the stack, but once I press bet button, it sends tabble to grid. any tougths ???
(07-08-2023, 11:01 AM)visit Wrote: yes, i want to play all p-re flop decisions on the stack, but once I press bet button, it sends tabble to grid. any tougths ???

So I just tested it, and if you omit all of the region topleft and bottomright coords, then SAT will not detect clicks inside the button.

So if you only set the bet_button_x/y_coord= lines, and leave the other 4 regions blank, then you could accomplish it with this workflow:

1. wait for your turn to act
2. CLICK on the Bet button the first time with your mouse
3. then use the "Bet Hotkey" to press the Bet button the 2nd time, which SAT will use to move the table to the grid

not great but its something at least
i apreciatte a lot, thank you
let me ask, i can configure bet box as well?????
(07-08-2023, 04:56 PM)visit Wrote: let me ask, i can configure bet box as well?????

yep

Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=
i`m forry for bother, but im having some issues

after i fold, the table almost instant back to action
(07-09-2023, 05:27 AM)Guest Wrote: i`m forry for bother, but im having some issues

after i fold, the table almost instant back to action

What do you mean when you say "instant back to action"?

Are you folding with mouse click? Or by pressing a "Fold hotkey"?

Are you moving tables when VPIP or when action required?

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
i found an error on configuration, let me fix and try again

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10