autofold, ipoker
Sometimes Stackandtile accidently activate the autofold checkbox while im playing Redstar (ipoker skin). It happens probably only when i'm 4-tabling on my main monitor and have 1 other table open on an other monitor. How can i log it or be sure its caused by Stackandtile?
Which checkbox gets clicked? The 'Fold' checkbox? Or the 'Fold To Any' checkbox? It would be weird for SAT to try to send a fold click without you pressing a Fold hotkey, but we cannot rule out a bug.

You can turn on logging in SAT by clicking the menu item for Help -> Logging.

Then as soon as you notice the checkbox being accidentally clicked, press the key combination CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + M. This will "mark" the log file so I can easily search through it and find the time when you marked it, and see if there were any recent clicks being sent. Then press Stop and SAT will ask you if you want to open up the folder, then you can send me the logg.txt file in that folder. Email it to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
(07-12-2023, 02:35 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Which checkbox gets clicked? The 'Fold' checkbox? Or the 'Fold To Any' checkbox? It would be weird for SAT to try to send a fold click without you pressing a Fold hotkey, but we cannot rule out a bug.

You can turn on logging in SAT by clicking the menu item for Help -> Logging.

Then as soon as you notice the checkbox being accidentally clicked, press the key combination CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + M. This will "mark" the log file so I can easily search through it and find the time when you marked it, and see if there were any recent clicks being sent. Then press Stop and SAT will ask you if you want to open up the folder, then you can send me the logg.txt file in that folder. Email it to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

ok, I will do this.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10