clubgg custom site hotkeys
coming from the now abondoned tabletamer iam having trouble with clubgg hotkeys, used sendinput in TT which worked realiably, but it seems of the 2 options in SNT use_basic_click= 1/0 only 1 works but not as reliable, sometimes have to click the button several times(it seems to try to click too fast almost) 
are there any other settings to play with?
In the latest version of SAT, ClubGG is now one of the sites that does have built-in support, so you shouldn't need to use a custom site profile unless you have a specific use case. But yes, the built-in profile does use basic_click which means that the mouse will move in ordeer to send the clicks. SAT does tweak the delay internally for ClubGG to try to slow down the click a little bit so that its more reliable.

Can you Remove your custom site and try the built-in site and see if it works for you?
(07-29-2023, 03:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: In the latest version of SAT, ClubGG is now one of the sites that does have built-in support, so you shouldn't need to use a custom site profile unless you have a specific use case. But yes, the built-in profile does use basic_click which means that the mouse will move in ordeer to send the clicks. SAT does tweak the delay internally for ClubGG to try to slow down the click a little bit so that its more reliable.

Can you Remove your custom site and try the built-in site and see if it works for you?

ok will try that, i have another problem, if i click fold with the mouse it throws table back to stack, if i click with hotkey setup it stays in grid. any idea whats causing this for every site i play.
(08-05-2023, 07:39 PM)mantosman Wrote: ok will try that, i have another problem, if i click fold with the mouse it throws table back to stack, if i click with hotkey setup it stays in grid. any idea whats causing this for every site i play.

Yes, SAT does this by default. You can turn this off in Advanced Options -> "Left click detection"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10