Ignition tables not moving to grid
My ignition tables are not always moving to the grid when action is required.  I'll just be waiting for tables to pop up and when they don't I'll highlight the task bar and then they'll pop up, but I'm either already sitting out or only have just a few seconds to act.  ACR works just fine.  I'm using Windows 11.  Any ideas?
(08-01-2023, 10:19 AM)Guest Wrote: My ignition tables are not always moving to the grid when action is required.  I'll just be waiting for tables to pop up and when they don't I'll highlight the task bar and then they'll pop up, but I'm either already sitting out or only have just a few seconds to act.  ACR works just fine.  I'm using Windows 11.  Any ideas?

Actually I see this is a problem in another thread, apologies for making a new one, but the other one hasn't been updated since March 2022, I guess ignition still hasn't fixed this?
You can test this with SAT turned off. Turn on the setting inside Ignition settings to popup tables when action required, and then put an Ignition table behind your web browser, and see if the Ignition software itself will pop it up. Let me know what you find

Their own software has been broken for a while now, and I haven't heard anything about it being fixed
(08-01-2023, 11:23 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You can test this with SAT turned off. Turn on the setting inside Ignition settings to popup tables when action required, and then put an Ignition table behind your web browser, and see if the Ignition software itself will pop it up. Let me know what you find

Their own software has been broken for a while now, and I haven't heard anything about it being fixed

Yea, that problem still exists......bummer.  I'll just tile Ignition and stack ACR.
Yeah thats probably the best thing to do

and email them and complain

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10