What is height / width of Igntion poker tables
hey guys, new here.
need this badly.. been playing alot of nl 200/ 500 on igntion.. hecki lost over 200 yesterday because the tabvles there dont pop up right
and i timed down/ out with a flush on river and post was like 150 and i would have even checkraised and got called.

ok i need to edit my height width of my poker tables.

i pressed in 1800/1200

anyways when i try to add igntion it makes table big when i press f9 button... full screen big

i see no option in the software... to edit this or detect it again with f7 button.
I have tried redownloading it twice.. it just enters into the software and does not ask to do the the f7 / sizing thing.

need this set up asap.. playing for some serious loot
Ok got it working but was playing 4 tables on igntion

and it was making me sit out when i had it stacked

also auto time bank not working

why is it not popping up tables/ i keep getting sat out/ missing hands/ huge issue

thanks
(08-06-2023, 05:52 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: Ok got it working but was playing 4 tables on igntion

why is it not popping up tables/ i keep getting sat out/ missing hands/ huge issue

Now its sitting me out still.. 
and its now gray under layouts to make it never, when cards dealt etc
i can't change that anymore
even when its not on / start is showing

excited to get this working though .. 
(08-06-2023, 06:16 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 05:52 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: Ok got it working but was playing 4 tables on igntion

Now its sitting me out still.. 
and its now gray under layouts to make it never, when cards dealt etc

excited to get this working though .. 
going to bed / will come back immediately at prob around 01 hundred to SAT command center, here, tomorrow to get this unit up and running.

sititng out tables on me somehow in background...

i set up my tables how i want them ... with the grid option .. 4 tables on my monitor .
(08-06-2023, 02:13 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: hey guys, new here.
need this badly.. been playing alot of nl 200/ 500 on igntion.. hecki lost over 200 yesterday because the tabvles there dont pop up right
and i timed down/ out with a flush on river and post was like 150 and i would have even checkraised and got called.
(08-06-2023, 05:52 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: and it was making me sit out when i had it stacked

Their own software has been broken for a while now, and I haven't heard anything about it being fixed. You can test this with SAT turned off. Turn on the setting inside Ignition settings to popup tables when action required, and then put an Ignition table behind your web browser, and see if the Ignition software itself will pop it up. Let me know what you find

Another user in another thread recently confirmed that its still broken. This is likely the main cause of all of your issues. Until they fix their own software, many SAT features will not work. The only workaround at the moment is to play in a Tiled mode with all tables fully visible at all times. You should email them and complain

(08-06-2023, 02:13 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: ok i need to edit my height width of my poker tables.

i pressed in 1800/1200

anyways when i try to add igntion it makes table big when i press f9 button... full screen big

i see no option in the software... to edit this or detect it again with f7 button.
I have tried redownloading it twice.. it just enters into the software and does not ask to do the the f7 / sizing thing.

need this set up asap.. playing for some serious loot

SAT layouts are based on a slot size, if you want to change the size of the slots, you need to create a File->New Layout

(08-06-2023, 06:16 PM)PayLessPoker Wrote: and its now gray under layouts to make it never, when cards dealt etc
When SAT is running (after you've pressed Start), then all settings are grayed out. When its stopped they should be editable.

If you choose a Play Mode such as "Stack Tables" or "Tile Tables", then also SAT will preset some settings that would correspond to the chosen mode. If you choose "Stack And Tile tables" for the Play Mode, then everything should be editable.
I personally dont think its broke..
they make it hard as possible for grinders/ people who can make money from poker and they do it to prevent Sat
or other similiar programs from working lol
Please try this for yourself and let me know:

(08-06-2023, 09:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You can test this with SAT turned off. Turn on the setting inside Ignition settings to popup tables when action required, and then put an Ignition table behind your web browser, and see if the Ignition software itself will pop it up. Let me know what you find
So if i tile the tables on igntion / SAT will still alret me and move me around?

How do u eneable the time bank to work?

thanks
How do u eneable the time bank to work?

thanks

I had SAT on... unchecked the pop up thing so it worked

they were popping up thru my browser today/ had Sat on too

on ignition

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10