BetOnline
I'm trying to set up BetOnline. What is "ChicoMove" and "ChicoEdge"?
Those are the different table themes that you can choose inside the Chico client software. I added the picture to the Chico help page to show where to look:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico/
(08-28-2023, 03:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Those are the different table themes that you can choose inside the Chico client software. I added the picture to the Chico help page to show where to look:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico/

OK so I tried to add "ChicoMove" to my layout (the "EDGE" button in my BetOnline client is greyed out) and I couldn't get it to see my "F10" when it wanted me to fold ahand. What next?
(08-30-2023, 06:58 AM)Rubinstein Wrote: OK so I tried to add "ChicoMove" to my layout (the "EDGE" button in my BetOnline client is greyed out) and I couldn't get it to see my "F10" when it wanted me to fold ahand. What next?

The EDGE text isn't a button, its a label telling you what theme you are using. If you click the left/right arrows you can change the Theme. So most likely you should have used the ChicoEdge profile since that's the theme that you were on
(08-30-2023, 09:03 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-30-2023, 06:58 AM)Rubinstein Wrote: OK so I tried to add "ChicoMove" to my layout (the "EDGE" button in my BetOnline client is greyed out) and I couldn't get it to see my "F10" when it wanted me to fold ahand. What next?

The EDGE text isn't a button, its a label telling you what theme you are using. If you click the left/right arrows you can change the Theme. So most likely you should have used the ChicoEdge profile since that's the theme that you were on

Thanks for the info. This seems to have fixed things.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10